Senior Vice President of Sales jobs
Showing jobs 1–25
- $225K •Confidential Company • Green Bay, WI and 4 other locationsThe senior vice president, sales position is responsible for establishing the sales targets to meet the company objectives; responsible for developing strategic sales plans based on company goals that will promote sales growth and customer satisfaction for the organization.
- The Vice President of Sales operates with a "pipeline mentality" to encourage transparency and visibility in the organization, and will utilize a standardized set of Key Performance Indicators to measure performance and ensure attainment of target revenues and other Sales goal.
- The Vice President of Sales operates with a "pipeline mentality" to encourage transparency and visibility in the organization and will utilize a standardized set of Key Performance Indicators to measure performance and ensure attainment of target revenues and other Sales goals.
- The Senior Vice President, Sales Enablement and Solutions is responsible for raising and maintaining high levels of capability and effective skills of the sales organization, creating and executing a comprehensive sales training & development program, driving effective pre-sales applications and technical egnagements in a competitive sales process, enabling the go-to-market process and strategy for all offerings, and facilitating the rapid team onboarding & ramp-up and go-to-market incorporation of new offerings as they enter the PowerSchool portfolio.
- Westmont Search • Philadelphia, PAThe Senior Vice President of Finance will assure corporate financial affairs are well managed by planning, directing and controlling overall financial plans and policies, overseeing the preparation of accurate and timely financials, reports and distribution to senior leadership, directing accounting practices and relationships with institutions, stakeholders and the financial community.
- Create and implement education and formal training programs, as well as an understanding of sales methodologies, CRM usage (specifically salesforce.com), pipeline management, customer engagement, and other important elements of a high performing Sales and learning culture.
- Confidential Company • Boston, MAThe Vice President of Sales & Marketing will be a key member of the Executive Leadership Team and will develop and implement a full multi-channel growth strategy while leading a direct and indirect sales force from the front.
- • Madison, WI and 4 other locationsThe Vice President of Sales is responsible for providing management leadership and oversight for the OneNeck sales team. This includes providing short and long-term strategic plans for sales leadership and for sales operations and implementing those plans to achieve desired performance and optimal customer satisfaction.
- Quick Apply
- Confidential Company • Chicago, ILThe Senior Vice President, Marketing will lead marketing initiatives that accelerate the brand and drive customer demand by leading strategic marketing initiatives that help the organization continue to evolve its brand identity with consumers.
- An Area Vice President, Health Systems is responsible for selling the entire portfolio of Option Care products and services by creating and executing business plans for assigned accounts to include Independent Delivery Networks (IDN), Independent Hospital Networks (IHN) and multi-hospital health systems.
- Confidential Company • Emeryville, CAThe Senior Vice President, Development Operations is the Company's research and development (R&D) operational expert and oversees the successful execution of all clinical and regulatory contributions to our new drug applications.
- Quick Apply$100K - $120K •Confidential Company • Chicago, IL and 1 other locationSecure new business for 3PL and trucking services, including warehouse fulfillment, value-added assembly and packaging, manufacturing replenishment, domestic truckload and shuttle, export crating, final-mile and white-glove delivery, and (air and ocean) port services.
- This individual will have experience planning, executing, measuring, and refining programs that support the goals of the sales organization. Meet or exceed assigned sales objectives and quotas, balancing short-term efforts and long-term, maintaining success of core products while developing new revenue streams.
- Confidential Company • Baltimore, MDThe Vice President of Sales & Field Development will be responsible for the development and successful implementation of strategic sales and field initiatives, training, business tools, events, and filed development that drive growth in OPTAVIA.
- Global Advanced Metals • Waltham, MA and 1 other locationThe Vice President of Sales and Marketing is a key member of the senior management team in an internal and external facing role that will include frequent interactions with customers, downstream industry participants, and the Company's Board of Directors.
- Quick Apply