Job search, pay and expert network
Deputy Chief Human Resources Officer
$200K — $250K+*
Serve as subject matter expert on the interpretation of HR policies, regulations, guidelines, standa...
Posted 1w ago
• 11 - 15 years exp. • Healthcare
Chief Human Resources Officer
$250K — $250K+*
Collaborate with the CEO and the executive team in supporting overall company objectives...
• 11 - 15 years exp. • Pharmaceuticals & Biotech
Chief, Human Resources
$80K — $150K *
Must have strong written, verbal, analytical, leadership, and interpersonal skills...
• 11 - 15 years exp. • Energy & Utilities
Responsible for developing and implementing human resource programs and strategies and for managing...
Posted 3w ago
• 11 - 15 years exp. • Finance & Insurance
Director of Human Resources
$80K — $90K *
Manage HR programs including compensation/benefits and leave; maintain current HR knowledge and comm...
• 5 - 7 years exp. • Education, Government & Non-Profit
Human Resources Director
$86K — $130K *
The Human Resources Director is responsible for providing leadership and support in all aspects of h...
Posted 3d ago
• 5 - 7 years exp. • Healthcare