jobs in Hackensack, New Jersey (NJ)
Showing jobs 1–25
- Quick Apply
- Quick Apply$90K - $100K •RADILLA Consulting • New York, NY and 1 other locationResponsible for the creation, distribution and maintenance of contract documentation for the most complex client accounts as well as utilization of comprehensive knowledge of insurance/reinsurance concepts to work with assigned clients business.
- Quick ApplyJAS Recruitment • New York, NY and 26 other locationsThe Regulatory Affairs Manager works within the Product Stewardship function to provide expert regulatory guidance and new product development support to business leaders and technology developers.
- Quick Apply$90K - $110K •Pharmaceutical Manufacturer • Caldwell, NJThe Regulatory Affairs Associate, with minimal guidance, prepares, reviews and submits high quality, regulatory submissions to the FDA within company timelines and in accordance with regulatory guidelines and applicable federal laws.
- Quick Apply$80K - $150K •Leading insurer seeks a Senior Insurance Underwriter to oversee junior underwriters and oversee the quote, negotiation, and underwriting activities for numerous Medical Stop Loss group captive programs.
- Quick ApplyThe candidate will have critical mission to support applications that collect financial and bank structure data from domestic and foreign depository institutions, capital market participants, and bank holding companies.
- Quick ApplyConfidential Company • Whippany, NJDevelop fully functional modules that meet all the specifications and have successfully passed all tests including unit, integration, regression and system tests; responsible for the technology implementation of changes and mentoring more junior team members.
- Quick ApplyMonitor the progress of tests and migration and make adjustments and solutions as necessary to ensure the successful completion; provides secondary supports for other team functions such as CIF (Customer Onboarding, Common (static data) and IRIS (Confirm/Statement document system).
- Quick ApplyExperience on Java-based solutions or 2+ years of Java development experience Knowledge of Java, SQL, and basic Windows and Linux commands; sxperience with technical and process documentation Strong problem-solving skills; sxcellent client-facing skills.
- Create wireframes based on requirements and discussions with BA's and clients; design, Implement and Deploy Power BI & Tableau reports; manage access setup for users; provide wireframe walk throughs to internal teams involved in the project.
- Quick ApplyExperience with virtualization technologies (Hyper-V, VMWare ESX, etc.); experience with Windows infrastructure technologies SCCM, SCOM, Group Policy, Clustering, etc.); experience creating technical architecture documentation; experience with the Microsoft System Center family (CM, OM, VMM, Orchestrator, etc.).
- Quick ApplyKnowledge of Equity derivatives: vanilla option pricing, greeks, basic understanding of volatility term structure and skew; familiarity with application of Machine Learning techniques in either an academic or industrial context; experience in application of these techniques to finance is a plus.
- Quick ApplyConfidential Company • New York, NY and 5 other locationsActs as the third line of defense, independently assessing first and second line management's effectiveness in identifying, measuring, monitoring and controlling the risks of the Bank; team's area of focus includes Corporate Banking (loan lifecycle, from origination through booking) and Capital Markets (front, middle and back office trading operations).
- Quick Apply
- Quick ApplyStrong knowledge of WLM, RMF, RMF Monitor III, RMF Post Processor, RMF Performance Data Portal, Omegamon, Epilog, and SMF data collection and reporting; advanced use of SAS, MXG, CA-MICS, REXX; experience with CA-Sysview, IBM SCRT, IBM Tivoli Decision Support (TDS), IBM Country Wide Multiplex Pricing(CMP) a plus.
- Quick ApplyWork in development/ enhancement, support and maintenance of our Compliance Operational Control platforms for Capital Markets and Financing Metiers Areas; integrate new trade sources from a data warehouse/data feeds into a trade exception monitoring application.
- Quick ApplyEvaluate conceptual soundness of model techniques, specifications and feature sets; reasonableness of assumptions; reliability of inputs; completeness of testing performed; correctness of implementation; and suitability / comprehensiveness of performance metrics and risk measures.