jobs in Mount Holly, New Jersey (NJ)
Showing jobs 1–25
- Quick Apply$80K - $130K •Confidential Company • Philadelphia, PAlooking for a Field Service Engineer.
- $100K - $130K •The primary focus for the role is to transform development processes for existing applications software development into a Continuous Delivery-driven SDLC, influencing and educating development/QA teams to adjust working practices in alignment with modern software development and delivery approaches (CI, CD, AWS).
- Quick Apply
- Ensure completion of all treatment plans and coordinate the signing of all documentation with interdisciplinary team to ensure we remain in 100% compliant.
- Quick Apply$80K - $100K •Confidential Company • Pennington, NJConduct internet searches using sites such as Google and LinkedIn to develop a summary of results in support of our recruiting teams; write creative advertisements, marketing materials, and internal documents using technical information and industry specific jargon and proprietary data.
- Quick Apply$80K - $100K •Confidential Company • Bordentown, NJThe Inside Sales Engagement Specialist is responsible for presenting products and services, promoting partnership opportunities, building relationships with prospective customers, and generating new leads to support the business development team.
- Quick Apply$80K - $110K •Installing, setting up, troubleshooting, repairing, maintaining, and training users on CNC machine tools incorporating: advanced machine controls; hydraulic, electrical, and mechanical components; and multi-axis movement.
- Quick Apply$90K - $110K •Global Consulting Company • Horsham, PAShould have the capability to understand and transform business requirements to CPQ solutions and be experienced in working together with on-site business transformation consultants and (offshore) developers.
- Quick Apply$250K - $350K •Develop and control platform priorities, budget and resourcing requirements; run the platform in line with the bank's policies and architecture standards to ensure technology risks are understood, communicated, and effectively mitigated.
- Quick Apply$250K - $350K •Define and deliver technology solutions to advance investment management lifecycle processes, including portfolio analysis / construction, order management and trade execution, pre-trade compliance, performance / attribution analysis, portfolio risk analysis, cash management and quant research.
- Confidential Company • Fort Washington, PAExperience with structured and unstructured data Fluent in SAS Macro language; experience with statistical analysis, predictive modeling or artificial intelligence/machine learning algorithms strongly preferred Strong skill and experience in data mining.
- Quick ApplyConfidential Company • Philadelphia, PA and 4 other locationsThe ideal candidates will have a solid track record selling SaaS application software (ideally in areas like Supply Chain, ERP, Sourcing / Procurement, possibly CRM, Marketing or BI...); ome vertical experience in the CPG / Retail sector a plus.
- Quick Apply$80K - $110K •Document, design, deploy, configure, manage and troubleshoot, enterprise routing and switching platforms; perform scopes of work as detailed in implementation plans assigned (System builds, test plans, documentation, training).
- Quick ApplyThe Project Manager will support Release Management team; manages and ensures quality of program deliverables; works with core team and key field resources to develop and monitor deployment schedule, strategies, and tools to support the implementation of programs in the field through trials and controlled customer deployments.
- Quick Apply$120K - $150K •Confidential Company • Philadelphia, PA and 6 other locationsLead large data strategy and Next Gen Data Platform implementation engagements during the initial definition phase and lead it to a steady state; lead proposal responses and own solution, estimations and implementation approaches.
- Quick Apply$100K - $140K •Must have prior track record developing policy forms, rates and underwriting guidelines for new products from scratch including filing of rating plan and other compliance issues.