Medical Assistant jobs
Showing jobs 1–25
- When you're ready to build your career, we support you with unique leadership training and other fellowship and educational opportunities. You'll have access to our national network of physician partners who thrive on collaboration and take a vested interest in your success.
- As an owner from day one, you become an equal and valued partner, with the potential to make contributions that impact real change. When you're ready to build your career, we support you with unique leadership training and other fellowship and educational opportunities.
- Confidential Company • Portland, METhe successful candidate will select, train and schedule employees; monitor and evaluate employee performance; ensure staff completion of all NorDx mandated safety and compliance programs; assist in long-range planning and budget preparation and interact with NorDx staff and clients providing clinical information as appropriate.
- The successful candidate will demonstrate support for diversity, equity and inclusiveness as well as participate in maintaining a respectful, positive work environment.
- Requires physicians who will foster excellence in research. Successful candidates will participate in the clinical and academic activities of the Odette Cancer Centre (OCC).
- Instruct students and follow developed coursework/curriculum for the assigned classes.Participate in professional development; maintain CE hours to ensure renewed licensure, and stay current with college updates.
- Confidential Company • CAPresent science and clinical studies at the national sales meeting, as well as facilitate breakout groups to educate sales force on science.
- Confidential Company • Scranton, PAThe assistant director must possess excellent consultation, communication and interpersonal skills including, empathy and must be highly functioning a multidisciplinary team-based environment.
- Work closely with other faculty members to develop and deliver an integrated curriculum which blends basic science and clinical concepts throughout the educational program.
- A nursing faculty member is responsible for teaching designated courses and for supervision of student in clinical practice settings. The faculty member is also responsible for developing educational materials consistent with the university and department mission statements, theoretical and conceptual frameworks, outcome statements, Georgia Board of Nursing and professional accreditation standards. The faculty member is responsible directly to the chair of the respective department and the director of the SON.
- Exhibit the potential to support existing clinical/translational research and provide leadership in the expansion of the thoracic/head and neck research program.
- Collaborates with a variety of internal and external partners and stakeholders, such as clinical investigators, clinicians, scientists and key opinion leaders (KOLs), as well as multidisciplinary internal groups, including other groups in PD, research, regulatory, business development, commercial operations, legal, etc.
- Lead and/or otherwise participate in ongoing clinical study team and relevant sub-team meetings, other interactions and communications.
- Clinical responsibilities (full-time) include outpatient consultation and treatment, long-term management, inpatient consultation at multiple locations, rotating inpatient attending service and call coverage responsibility, and multi-disciplinary collaboration with other Emory Winship cancer specialists
- Designated Comprehensive Cancer Center, is the only NCI-designated cancer center in the state of Georgia and is one of 30 Lead Academic Participating
- Identifies, Designs and implements focused and impactful internal training programs: aiming to shape scientific understanding and medical practice (e.g. for Sales Representatives, MSLs, MOSLs, Affiliates).
- Responsible for performing the accurate and detailed medical review of complex advertising and promotional materials for assigned therapeutic area(s) within Medical Affairs.
- Embrace leadership role within the CMA Administrative staff to ensure collaborative, efficient, consistent and high quality administrative.