If your time quarantining during the coronavirus pandemic has made you realize that you need a huge change in your life, this one city may have the perfect solution for you. If you are a tech worker, Savannah, Georgia wants to pay you $2,000 for moving expenses if you are willing to relocate to the southern city.
The effort comes from the Savannah Economic Development Authority (SEDA) as a way to draw new talent in the tech industry.
You know the really great news? You don’t even have to rely on landing a Savannah-based tech job to take advantage of this sweet deal. According to the rules of the initiative, in addition to being a worker relocating to the area to take a technology position, workers can also be self-employed or remote workers of technology firms. So if you are a current tech employee who works remotely, or land a remote tech position soon, you are also eligible to receive the incentive benefit.
In order to qualify for the incentive benefit, you must have three years od experience in the tech industry. Candidates also must relocate to Chatam County with a one-year rental lease or purchase a property in the area and have lives there for at least one month before applying for funding.
Qualified candidates for the program must have three years of experience in the tech sector, and must relocate to Chatham County with a one-year rental lease, or purchase a property in the area and live there for a minimum of one month before applying for funding.
Are you convinced yet? To make your life easier, Ladders put together a list of $100K+ tech roles, both in Savannah and remote, and the companies hiring for these jobs now using its continuously updated database of high-paying jobs.
Check out these 5 tech jobs in Savanah, Georgia that are open right now
4. The Savannah College of Art and Design (SCAD) is currently looking to hire a Professor of Industrial Design: Electronic/Robotics Engineer in Savannah, Georgia.
5. A confidential company is looking to hire a Senior Controls/DCS Engineer in Savannah, Georgia.
Check out these 15 companies hiring remote tech jobs right now
5. A cyber security development company is currently hiring for a remote Security Solution Engineer/Architect.
7. Sierra Cedar is looking for a professional for its remote Oracle Cloud Time & Absence Management Functional Lead position.
8. The Silicon Partners Inc is currently hiring a remote SAP Technical Architect with S/4 HANA.
9. Real-Time Innovations (RTI) is currently looking to fill a number of remote positions including:
- A remote Senior Application Engineer position
- A remote Field Application Engineer position
- A remote Senior Distributed Systems Research Engineer, Software position
10. Offensive Security is currently hiring for a slew of remote tech positions including:
- A remote Vulnerable Machine Engineer position
- A remote Senior Manager of Software Engineering position
- A remote Senior Software Engineer position
- A remote Cyber Security & Policy Engineer position
- A remote DevOps Engineer position
- A remote Infrastructure Engineer position
11. Code for American is currently hiring for two remote tech positions:
12. Message Systems is currently hiring for various remote tech industries including:
13. TELUS Corporation is currently hiring a Manager of Wireless Market Intelligence to work remotely and a remote Senior Product Manager, Insights Platform (IoT & Insights).
14. Boundless Immigration is currently hiring for various positions including:
Jennifer Fabiano is an SEO reporter at Ladders.