jobs in Dallas, Texas (TX)
Showing jobs 1–25
- Quick Apply$80K - $90K •Confidential Company • Dallas, TXAccomplishes maintenance human resource objectives by selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising job contributions; recommending compensation actions; adhering to policies and procedures.
- Quick Apply
- Quick Apply$100K - $125K •Confidential Company • Dallas, TX and 2 other locationsThe Senior Sales Executive is an integral member of the company who, in collaboration with the executive team, works to establish and realize development and growth strategies and goals.
- Quick ApplyLead a group of team managers, ensuring that the highest level of customer satisfaction is met at all times through defined practices and policies; facilitate and participate in customer conference calls and all areas of managing customer interactions.
- Confidential Company • Plano, TXProvide technical troubleshooting on complex issues requiring rapid resolution related to Oracle Fusion Middleware applications and environments.
- Quick ApplyJAS Recruitment • Dallas, TX and 18 other locationsLead and develop a talented engineering team of senior professionals and managers responsible for the development of the company's detection products; leverage your technical experience and skills to guide your team in the investigation and solution of challenging technical problems.
- Quick ApplyConfidential Company • Dallas, TX and 17 other locationsWork under limited supervision and alongside some of the world's most talented engineers; contribute to the development of the company's next generation of products by designing, testing and validating products/processes from prototype to market.
- Quick Apply$180K - $216K •Confidential Company • Dallas, TX and 9 other locationsExperience defining systems strategy, developing systems requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures and implementing practical business solutions under multiple deadlines.
- Quick Apply$183K - $232K •Confidential Company • Dallas, TX and 6 other locationsExperience defining systems strategy, developing systems requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures and implementing practical business solutions under multiple deadlines.
- Quick Apply$120K - $225K •Confidential Company • Dallas, TX and 40 other locationsAdvise upon, lead and work on high impact activities within the systems development lifecycle, and provide advisory work for the IT function itself.
- Quick Apply$80K - $120K •Provides legal research, advice and direction to Claims Department; provide legal representation of insureds and insurer before courts and arbitration panels.
- Quick Apply$80K - $130K •Manage total loss commercial auto subrogation team by meeting recovery obligations, ensuring compliance with company policies and legal regulations, directing assignments and workflow, and implementing senior leadership decisions.
- Quick Apply$100K - $120K •When necessary, EHS should utilize every resource necessary, including escalation, to ensure the maintenance of an injury-free environment; help monitor the subcontractor selection process and adherence to established environmental safety and health guidelines.
- Quick Apply$80K - $160K •Deciding coverage and liability issues; estimating cost of treatment or compensation for those injured in accidents; negotiating with customers and other insurance carriers to settle claims.
- Quick Apply$100K - $120K •Responsible for deployment of BST Enterprise Resource Planning deployment in multiple countries; extensive understanding of different modules in BST 8.7 for example, eBilling, GL, Procurement, AR, Collections, eClient, Payroll etc.
- Quick Apply$240K - $260K •• Dallas, TX and 44 other locationsHunter with enterprise SaaS software sales experience, with particular emphasis on building new relationships and opening new accounts; proven track record of delivering high-quality results in a timely manner, including consecutively exceeding past sales quotas.