Part of the Ladders philosophy is to make our members’ online experience as smooth as possible. And that means making Ladders updates smooth, too.
Here’s the reason. When we make it easy for our members to navigate the Ladders site, they can make updates and changes simply — without frustration or time wasting.
That way, we live up to our promise to work with busy professionals.
So can we make these step-by-step examples simple, too?
Let’s take a look.
Ladders Updates — my credit card info
- Log in and click on your name in the top right corner.
- Choose Subscription from the dropdown menu.
- Choose Edit on the right (with the little pencil thing next to it!)
- Fill in your new details and choose Update Your Credit Card.
Ladders Updates — updating my email address
- Log in and click or tap on your name in the top right corner.
- Choose Account Info.
- You’ll see Contact, with your name, email and phone number below.
- Choose Edit on the right (also with the little pencil thing next to it!)
- Update your email (name and/or phone) here and choose Save.
Ladders Updates — changing my password
- On the same page as above, choose Change on the right of the Password box, then type in:
- Your old password.
- Your new password (one uppercase, one lowercase, one number), which will be at least seven characters long.
- Type in your new password again.
- Choose Save.
So how do I change the displayed info in Scout?
Wow — that went deep fast!
So the good news here is that you don’t need to.
Here’s what Scout is and how it works:
- Scout is a high-tech competitive-analysis tool exclusive to our Premium Club members.
- The information in Scout is taken from your Profile and Job Preferences when you make an application.
- Changes to your Profile and Job Preferences will automatically change Scout information for jobs you’ve applied to once the website refreshes.
- You can typically view updated info within 24 hours.
- This new info will appear in Scout for any future jobs you apply to.
Ok – so we hope these examples demonstrate how intuitive we’ve tried to make the site for our members when they need to make simple updates.
Again, simplicity is part of any good time-saving strategy.
That’s why we work hard to keep things easy for you.
We’re rooting for you.
Popular member questions with actionable answers.
One question at a time. One step at a time.
How does “Recommended Jobs” work?
Why should I add my online contacts to Ladders?
How do I write a Resume that gives me an edge?
Why should I upgrade to Premium Club membership?
How do I search and sort my jobs page for great results?
What’s Scout all about? Should I be concerned?
How do I make sure I get job matches I want?
What is Ladders’ philosophy?
Why has Ladders become so successful?
What is Ladders’ Profile for Professionals?