17 jobs at Shure
- Expert in Sales & Distribution (SD) capabilities and integration points with other modules, interfaces and bolt-ons; expert in configuration of SAP SD including master data and pricing, order management and processing, delivery, transportation and invoicing.
- Resolves network troubleshooting issues, as it relates to Shure products (IP addressing, network switch configuration, best practices, etc.); Provide technical assistance in the design/integration of customer applications relating to complex network infrastructure
- Design, develop and test embedded software and associated components that are part of a software and hardware system for audio products. More senior engineers will contribute to the architecture and system level aspects of the software, including networking and embedded applications.
- Influences the shaping of future products by contributing to the framework (architecture) used across multiple products or systems; designs, develops, and implements test plans, and test cases/scripts for complete and complex frameworks, systems, and products.
- Develops strong business relationships and works collaboratively with all business unit leaders ensuring alignment between business objectives and systems priorities. Maintains close working relationships with business strategy and roadmap planning groups, steering committees and subject matter experts, as well as external resources.
- Plan, direct and manage the operation of systems and network infrastructure. This includes numerous hosted Windows and Linux servers, application servers, database servers, file and print servers, backup services, email servers and gateways, DNS, DHCP and Active Directory.
- Forms and co-locates cross functional Teams focused on delivering new or upgrading existing products by utilizing standard project management tools and templates as outlined by the Program Management Department and by negotiating with functional departments to obtain necessary resources.
- Work as part of a cross-functional development team to design and implement cutting edge audio products and technologies; practice established software development methodologies and principles focusing on separation of concerns, reusability, maintainability, minimized complexity, high cohesion and low coupling.
- Responsible for design, configuration, development, customization, and implementation of Salesforce related initiatives from discovery through release; expert level understanding of the Salesforce product suite, including Sales, Service, Community, and Marketing Clouds, as well as the Force.com Platform on Lightning.
- Support budgeting activities for business partners including target-setting, budgeting, preparation of systems templates, ensure business partners adherence to deadlines, and perform checks on loaded budgets to confirm compliance to communicated targets.
- Develops and executes product-specific and needs-based marketing communication strategies, including specific campaigns, promotions and other initiatives to increase sales across channels - working directly with channel partners and their marketing teams as appropriate.