Pushpay

Pushpay

Pushpay Careers, Pay and Expert Network

lightbulbWhat are the highest paying jobs at Pushpay?

Pushpay Holdings Limited, known as Pushpay, provides a donor management system, including donor tools, finance tools and a custom community app, and a church management system to the faith sector, non-profit organisations and education providers located predominantly in the United States and other jurisdictions. Church Community Builder is a subsidiary of Pushpay Holdings Limited and provides a Software as a Service church management system predominantly in the US and other jurisdictions. Church Community Builder provides a platform that churches use to connect and communicate with their community members, record member service history, track online giving and perform a range of administrative functions. Combined, Pushpay and Church Community Builder deliver a fully integrated ChMS, custom community app and giving solution for customers in the US faith sector. Pushpay receives co-funding from Callaghan Innovation, New Zealand's innovation agency, to support innovation through research and development., Pushpay supports over 10,800 Customers, with 98% of its customers located in North America, which covers the US and Canada, and the remaining 2% located in Australasia, which covers New Zealand and Australia as at 31 March 2020. Pushpay processes over US$5.0 billion in charitable giving annually, as at 31 March 2020, through a wholly owned ISO payment gateway., Pushpay is publicly listed on the New Zealand Stock Exchange NZX and the Australian Securities Exchange ASX under the ticker code PPH. Pushpay joined the NZX50 Index in December 2017 and the ASX All Ordinaries Index in March 2018. Pushpay was added to the S&P/ASX All Technology Index upon its launch in February 2020.

Snapshot

Market Cap$1.8 billion
Revenue$32,800 billion
5 Year Trend+105%
Net Income$13.2 million
Other OTCPHPYF
Founded2011
stats icon
Total value of jobs:
$590,000
stats icon
Total Jobs:
3
stats icon
Average Pay:
$118,000
stats icon
% Masters:
14%

Pushpay Job Search in US and Canada

View All Jobs view all icon

Pushpay Compensation

Customer Success Manager

$125K

$125K

Average Compensation:$125,000

Marketing Manager

$125K

$125K

Average Compensation:$125,000

View All Compensation view all icon