The Dream Season of jobs continues with yet another summer opportunity that sounds too good to be true. First, there was the ultimate summer travel guide, followed by the ultimate Hawaiian summer residency, and now there’s the ultimate summer internship — One month of sun-day, fun days.
Days Inn is looking to pay an amateur photographer to travel across the United States for one month this summer, capturing photos of that glorious, orange star in the sky — from sunrise yoga in San Diego to a sunset sail in Miami. And you don’t even have to be the best photographer, you only need a “passion for travel, adventure and the outdoors.”
Among the perks of the position:
- Travel to select sunny cities across America
- Paid travel expenses
- $10,000 stipend
- Capture as many sun-inspired photos as you can
- Photos featured on the website, social channels, and walls at select Days Inn hotels
- Five years of Wyndham Rewards Diamond status
Days Inn will be accepting applications through May 20. Just send them your favorite outdoor photo and explain in 100 words why you’re the person for the job.
More from Ladders
- You could get paid (well) to watch TV all day
- Love avocados? You can get paid to eat them daily for six months
- 10 worst fictional internships of all time
- Is your dream job what you really want? Ask yourself this one question to find out
- You could get paid to drink gin and travel the world with a friend