Burnout at work is very common these days, but if you work at a tech company it seems to be amplified. And now we know which companies are emotionally exhausting workers thanks to a new survey from workplace app Blind. The app asked its 11,487 users, many of whom work in Silicon Valley if they were experiencing work burnout, and over half said yes.
The survey then produced a list of the top 30 companies with the most employee responses to burnout with 25 of them having a burnout rate of 50% or higher, and 16 of the 30 have a burnout rate higher than the survey’s average of 57.16%. Not good news.
More from Ladders
- Exercising too much can be bad for your mental health
- Trying too hard at work is not going to pay off, study finds
- How to recharge at the airport while traveling solo
- Delta is trying to make economy class bearable with champagne and fancy food
- Backpacking could do wonders for your career (and mental health)