The most successful professionals are the ones who take charge of their careers. Take the first steps toward owning your career path today.
Your goals are only as effective as the plan you create to accomplish them. Brainstorm the small steps can you take in the next week, month, or six months to get closer to achieving your goals. In addition, make a list of resources that can help you, including mentors, network connections, professional associations, and online courses. Need more help? Check out this list of resources and suggestions.
Do you have a tip for managing your leadership journey? Please share it in the comments section below.
More from Ladders
- ACLU says Facebook allowed employers to post job ads that excluded women
- Women in STEM more likely to drop out if they are only female in class
- Survey: Employees say this type of music boosts productivity
- According to a new study, first impressions may not be as important as we thought
- Survey: This is the best city to raise your family in this year