Reevaluate your job goals to make sure you don’t miss your mark.
Your job goals are only as effective as the plan you create to accomplish them. Break your goal into smaller, more digestible milestones. Make a list of the activities, tasks and deadlines associated with each milestone. By dividing your goal into more manageable chunks of work, you’re less likely to get overwhelmed and discouraged. This can be the difference between giving up and remaining committed to your goal.
Still unsure of which direction to take your career? Explore some of my favorite job goal exercises.
More from Ladders
- STUDY: Watching reality stars can make us less sympathetic to poor people
- This Spotify sales coordinator starts her day with self-care
- These are the states with the highest 3-month cost of living
- 5 countries where you can retire on the cheap
- Here is some of the worst advice currently being given to Millennials