Bringing your online contacts into the Ladders space is all about career focus.
We’re now living in the referrals era, with 88% of employers* saying referrals are the #1 source for great applicants. As a result, Ladders is making it super simple to refer friends and colleagues.
How simple? You collate all your online contacts into a single, opportunity-optimized space — easily.
So we can give you access to our automated referral program, designed to:
- Target openings in your company and match them with your contacts.
- Send our private referral recommendations to your inbox.
- Allow you to make a legitimate referral in a couple of clicks.
- Open you up to recommendations by others for high-level openings.
- Help you achieve up to $10,000** in earnings for a successful referral.
You can also give and receive references. Basic members can display three; Premium members can build up to 12, to strongly showcase their professional standing.
And that’s beside our usual activities, which include:
- Creating a more rarified setting for high-end companies and their recruiters to target.
- Using the tailored information you’ve provided to target high-end openings for you.
- Delivering critical opportunities and updates directly to your own inbox.
Because great opportunities can come and go fast. He who hesitates… and all that, right?
Still, seems like optimizing by organizing is always great in theory, but who has the time?
And so to the good news. This is super simple.
Let’s quickly check it out.
Online Contacts – 7 Steps to Success:
- Login to your LinkedIn account.
- Go to this link: https://www.linkedin.com/psettings/member-data
- Select the “Imported Contacts” and “Connections” checkboxes.
- Click the blue Request Archive button to download.
Happy so far? Need a break? Great! You’re about to get one!
- Respond to a request to re-enter your password.
- Put your feet up for a few minutes until LinkedIn sends you your file.
- Refresh your LinkedIn browser page or check your email to obtain and download the file.
Now simply go to your Ladders Networking page and click your LinkedIn Connect option under Let’s get connected, in the top right, then drop the file in the box that appears!
Above all, this process is what we at Ladders call an investment in advantage.
And we urge you to take it.
We’re rooting for you.
Popular member questions with actionable answers.
One question at a time. One step at a time.
How does “Recommended Jobs” work?
How do I write a Resume that gives me an edge?
Why should I upgrade to Premium Club membership?
So how do I make simple updates and changes?
How do I search and sort my jobs page for great results?
What’s Scout all about? Should I be concerned?
How do I make sure I get job matches I want?
What is Ladders’ philosophy?
Why has Ladders become so successful?
What is Ladders’ Profile for Professionals?
*“Raising Your Employee Referral Program Results to 50% of All Hires.” – Dr John Sullivan Research; 2013.
**The dollar amount is an estimation of potential earnings.