Bringing your online contacts into the Ladders space is all about career focus.
First of all, we’re now living in the referrals era, with 88% of employers* saying referrals are the #1 source for great applicants. As a result, Ladders is making it super simple to refer friends and colleagues.
First of all, we want you to collate all your online contacts into a single, opportunity-optimized space.
So we can give you access to our automated referral program, designed to:
- Target openings in your company and match them with your contacts.
- Send our referral recommendations to your inbox.
- Allow you to make a legitimate referral in a couple of clicks.
- Open you up to recommendations by others for high-level openings.
- Help you achieve up to $10,000** in earnings for a successful referral.
And that’s beside our usual activities, which also involve:
- Creating a more rarified setting for high-end companies and their recruiters to target.
- Using the tailored information you’ve provided to target high-end openings for you.
- Delivering critical opportunities and updates directly to your own inbox.
Because great opportunities can come and go fast. He who hesitates… and all that, right?
Still, seems like optimizing by organizing is always great in theory, but who has the time?
And so to the good news. This is super simple.
Let’s quickly check it out.
Online Contacts – 7 Steps to Success:
- Login to your LinkedIn account.
- Go to this link: https://www.linkedin.com/psettings/member-data
- Click the bubble saying: Pick and choose: Select the data files you’re most interested in.
- Check Connections and make your selections.
- Click Request Archive.
Happy so far? Need a break? Great! You’re about to get one!
- Respond to a request to re-enter your password.
- Put your feet up for up to 10 minutes until LinkedIn sends you your file.
And as a result, you can quickly import your contacts right here on your Network page!
Above all, this process is what we at Ladders call an investment in advantage.
And we urge you to take it.
We’re rooting for you.
Popular member questions with actionable answers.
One question at a time. One step at a time.
How does “Recommended Jobs” work?
So what is a good resume, anyway?
Why should I upgrade to Premium Club membership?
So how do I make simple updates and changes?
How do I search and sort my jobs page for great results?
What’s Scout all about? Should I be concerned?
How do I make sure I get job matches I want?
What is Ladders’ philosophy?
Why has Ladders become so successful?
*“Raising Your Employee Referral Program Results to 50% of All Hires.” – Dr John Sullivan Research; 2013.
**The dollar amount is an estimation of potential earnings.