Set yourself up for success with a job-search makeover before the summer takes over.
Awhile back I wrote a series of five articles called “New Year, New You” to help those of you who’ve asked me what you could be doing to improve your odds for success in the job search.
At that time I spoke about mobilizing your job search. When you think about it, just about everything in our world has gone mobile, from the way we bank to how we communicate with our loved ones. Even the most bricks-and-mortar types of businesses have developed websites (and perhaps an app or two) to compete in today’s market.
Similarly, the recruiting process has become more mobile. Job seekers must embrace these changes or get lost in the crowd.
Over the five weeks leading up to the New Year, I dedicated each Ask Amanda article to a new tip to help you makeover your job search with mobile in mind.
Believe it or not, we’re a mere five weeks away from summer!
Before your mind wanders off to vacation plans and suntans, take the necessary steps to move your job search in the right direction. Click on the following links to access each tip to mobilize your job search:
More from Ladders
- This hydration schedule will help you sleep like a baby, experts say
- This is why it is so hard to delegate (and how you can fix it)
- From campus to career: 5 tips to stand out during the job search
- How to stop worrying: 7 powerful secrets from mindfulness
- Millennials may be the first generation less healthy than their parents