Right now, across the country, at least 297 million people in at least 38 states, 48 counties, 14 cities, the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico are living under stay-at-home orders, according to The New York Times. As a result, all nonessential workers are either out of work or working remotely.
If you are looking for a new role right now, it might be best to search for a remote position, as even experts are unsure when the pandemic will be over. So how can you get a remote job that pays $100K? Ladders put together a list of the 10 remote jobs that are currently open using data from its continuously updated database of high-paying jobs.
Neal Analytics is looking for a Software Engineer to join the team in a virtual role. The key areas of focus for this role are the development of the following capabilities within an application deployed on the C3 AI Suite:
- Integrate data from external data feeds and services
- Ingest structured and unstructured data from external data sources
- Transform data into multiple C3 types for consumption by UI and analytics processing
- Build analytics
- Develop analytics post processing streams on data ingested from external data feeds and services and push results onto Kafka bus for IU consumption
- Developed interfaces to external analytics and services for use as part of C3 analytics processes
- Building APIs for UI
- Build interfaces with additional logic between the UI and C3 types and analytics
- Support integration testing and API updates required as a result of testing.
Zendesk is currently hiring a Principal Solutions Consultant to work remotely. The Principal Solution Consultant is responsible for all technical, solution, and competitive aspects of the Zendesk sales cycle. This professional will own the solution recommendation for prospects and customers and win the solution selection by understanding the customer’s business issues, designing the solution that solves for those issues, and clearly communicating and demonstrating the solution value to the customer. Additionally, this role will lead customers and prospects to success through strong CX domain expertise and knowledge of leading practices in customer engagement.
Prosperity is currently searching for a Director of Information Technology who will be responsible for regular communication dialogue with clientele via telephone and email, utilization of training modules and development portals to generate and service leads on a variety of marketing platforms, and educate prospective clients on the company’s services, presentations and product line.
The Mechdyne Corporation is hiring for a remote IT Sales Representative who will be responsible for cultivating and managing long-term client relationships and establish understanding of the client’s business goals, issues, and needs while bringing multiple decision makers together.
Other responsibilities include:
- Pursuing new business opportunities while also managing established accounts
- Managing the complete sales cycle from prospecting to closing with new and existing clients
- Cultivating relationships with C-level executives within targeted markets and sectors
- Collaborating with the broader Mechdyne team to develop practical and cost-effective solutions that meet the client’s objectives
- Prospecting for new business opportunities
- Strengthening Mechdyne’s value proposition by engaging in brand-building and awareness activities (such as attending conferences and tradeshows) to seek out opportunities to connect with clients
- Displaying commitment to achieving sales targets and generating revenue
- Participating in weekly sales meetings and summarize lead generation/business development activities and status
- Providing excellent customer service to our clients and ensure a strong customer satisfaction with our solutions
- Developing strong call plans and tactics to qualify opportunities and move them through the sales cycle
- Providing strong written documentation and notes of ongoing sales efforts
Aramark is searching for an Associate Vice President of Growth that will provide full-cycle strategic sales leadership to a national team of Business Development Directors and Directors of Client Retention.
This role will include leading, coaching and mentoring seasoned sales and client retention teams to drive new business growth as well as retaining existing client relationships. The Associate Vice President will direct members of the Growth team through the process of developing and consistently executing comprehensive sales strategies as well as comprehensive account management processes. A successful AVP will drive thought leadership opportunities and client relationship development for the business, ultimately leading to successful targeted market penetration and increased client retention rates. In addition, this professional will provide coaching, both formally and informally, in key areas of the sales process such as prospecting, cold calling, strategic selling, service knowledge and proposal writing.
ATRIA Consulting, LLC is looking for a Director of Logistical 3PL Business Development to work remotely. This professional will be responsible for identifying and closing profitable business as well as providing full-service international door to door services including managing transport, customs, warehousing, distribution, and freight forwarding.
Strategic HR Outsourcing Solutions, a boutique Recruiting Process Outsourcing firm specializing in all areas of Human Resources and Talent Acquisition/Recruiting, is currently looking for a Senior Site Reliability Engineer for one of their clients.
The role is a two to three year contract working remotely for 30 or more hours weekly. The candidate must be able to travel to Harrisburg, Pennsylvania one to three time a year, with the trips reimbursed.
MRI Software is currently looking for a Vice President of Occupier Solutions to work remotely. The Vice President of Occupier Solutions will be responsible for developing and managing a suite of Integrated Worksplace Management (IWMS) solutions serving the corporate occupier market. This position will be responsible for increasing MRI’s market share and leadership position in a strategic growth market for the business. This team member will partner with product development, marketing, sales, customer service and other shared services to ensure execution of the go-to-market strategy and achievement the company’s financial and market penetration goals. The initial focus will be on growing MRI’s share in the US, UK and Australian markets.
View this post on Instagram
Now that @rockendtechnology is part of the MRI family, we are proud to build on the legacy they’ve created for the ANZ market. Cheers to Alister Maple-Brown, Rockend’s Chief Executive, Chuck McDowell, MRI’s SVP of Commercial, Tony Maple-Brown, Rockend Founder, & Patrick Ghilani, MRI CEO.
Measured Progress is looking for a Principal Data Analyst who will be responsible for data analysis, data management, documentation and validation of data integrity for student level assessment information. The Principal Data Analyst will partner with Program Managers, clients and technology partners to document requirements and create file layouts for their data and reporting needs.
This professional will also work closely with team members to ensure that proper Data and quality control measures are applied with appropriate validation when creating Data files and Reports. This position will work closely with the Principal Data Architect to define new processes and systems to support Data Analysis standards. The position will also provide technical support for work assignments and guide the tasks performed by the junior Data Analyst.
GalaxE.Solutions, Inc. is looking for a Business Solutions Architect to join the team and work remotely. This professional will provide hands-on leadership to technical staff analyzing company’s business processes, applications, architecture and infrastructure to identify pain points and make recommendations. Other responsibilities include:
- Analyzing Systems across Business Processes, Use Cases, Application, Database, and Infrastructure. Document current state and build future state architectural roadmaps across all tiers
- Identifying opportunities to improve performance, stability, capacity, and resiliency of the applications, architecture, databases, processes, and infrastructure and identify associated costs and risks
- Spearheading the development of work plan, process flows and diagrams necessary to assist the business case requirements gathering and successfully lead program-level business system analysis projects
- Providing detailed weekly status
- Providing monthly executive summary
- Leading in-depth technical discussions with clients and analyze architecture diagrams, documentation, code, and data.
- Developing artifacts representing current and future state system architecture, visualization, database, and application layers