Vontier Corp.
Vontier Corp.

Vontier Corp.

Vontier Corp. High Paying Jobs, Compensation Information and Expert Network Connections

lightbulbWhat are the highest paying jobs at Vontier Corp.?

Vontier Corporation is an American Manufacturing company headquartered in Raleigh, North Carolina. It owns the brands Gilbarco Veeder-Root, Matco Tools and Teletrac Navman, including subsidiaries like Hennessy Industries, Gas-Boy, and Global Traffic Technologies.

In October 2020, Fortive completed the corporate spin-off of 80% of Vontier. At the point of its independent incorporation, Vontier immediately became a component of the S&P 500. Fortive subsequently disposed of its remaining 20% ownership interest in January 2021.

Highest paying job titles at Vontier Corp. include District Manager, Hardware Engineer, and Software Engineer

Snapshot

Market Cap$5.3 billion
stats icon
Total value of jobs:
$4,195,000
stats icon
Total Jobs:
28
stats icon
Average Pay:
$127,121
stats icon
Total Experts:
1
stats icon
% Masters:
100%

Top Experts at Vontier Corp.

Vontier Corp. Compensation

District Manager

$90K

$90K

Average Compensation:$90,000

Hardware Engineer

$90K

$90K

Average Compensation:$90,000

Software Engineer

$90K

$90K

Average Compensation:$90,000

Value Stream Manager

$125K

$125K

Average Compensation:$125,000

View All Compensation blue arrow