McGuireWoods LLP is a U.S. law firm with more than 1,000 attorneys in 23 offices across the United States and Europe. The firms largest offices are in Richmond, VA, Charlotte, NC, and Chicago, IL. In 1834, Egbert R. Watson began his law practice in Charlottesville, Virginia. He later formed a partnership in 1870 with George Perkins, and in 1936 the firm became Perkins, Battle & Minor. The firm expanded in the following decades and, following the 1966 merger of Battle, Neal, Harris, Minor & Williams with McGuire, Woods, King, Davis & Patterson, became known as McGuire, Woods and Battle. In 1987, McGuire, Woods and Battle merged with Boothe, Prichard & Dudley to become McGuire, Woods, Battle & Boothe. In 2000, the firm changed its name to McGuireWoods LLP. The firm’s consulting subsidiary, McGuireWoods Consulting, opened in 1998, followed by the merger and acquisition advisory group in 2001.
Highest paying job titles at McGuireWoods include Finance Associate, Corporate Associate, and Labor & Employment Associate