Taken out your frustration (or elation) with your job on Twitter? Job site cultivatedculture.com might have been paying attention – using trends software with direct access to geotagged Twitter data, they created a map based on over 30,000 mentions in the last month where users talked about either “loving” or “hating” their job.
The news is mostly good: 32 states have more tweets from users saying they love their work, while 18 states have more tweets that say they hate it.
The “hates” comes primarily from the Northwest and Southeast region.
Check out the map to see how your state feels.
You might also enjoy…
- New neuroscience reveals 4 rituals that will make you happy
- Strangers know your social class in the first seven words you say, study finds
- 10 lessons from Benjamin Franklin’s daily schedule that will double your productivity
- The worst mistakes you can make in an interview, according to 12 CEOs
- 10 habits of mentally strong people