The Covid-19 pandemic has shown workers the importance of working for a good company that understands the delicate balance between work and life. Whatever you thought of your company before the pandemic has likely changed — for better, or for worse.
Fortunately, workers can gauge which companies did better than others. The RepTrak Company released its new global study ranking the top reputable companies in the world, which focused on seven key metrics to decipher reputation — products and services, innovation, workplace, governance, citizenship, leadership and financial performance. The comprehensive research focused on the impact the pandemic has had on company reputation and brand promises, and it showed the corporate reputation worldwide increased despite the pandemic’s challenges.
Office life has taken on a whole new meaning
The pandemic has placed companies’ reputations on the line as workers begin to understand what matters to them after the unforeseen shift impacted everyone — both personally and professionally — by changing the way in which we work and approach everyday life.
In a post-pandemic world companies are going to be viewed by how they reacted during 2020 and much of 2021, which means reputation is going to matter — big time.
In the new ranking, The LEGO Group retained the top spot for the second year-in-a-row, but there were a few surprises, including Amazon ranking at No. 92.
Whether you’re already working at one of these companies, or want to make the jump to working someplace better, here are the top 50 most reputable companies to work for in the world — and jobs available at each one on Ladders.
The family-owned toy production company received an “excellent” score, according to the report, and ranked as the top company for second year-in-a-row. LEGO is known for being well-rounded, with the company’s products and services leading the way.
Rolex once held the top spot for the world’s most reputable company globally for four years (2016-2019). It’s reputation survives based on its quality of products.
The luxury sports-car brand ranks at No. 3 for the second time. It’s reputation lies in its financial performance and leadership capabilities, according to the report.
Its highest ranking to date, Robert Bosch relies heavily on its products and services, and strong financial performance.
Jobs available at Robert Bosch:
– Marketing and Digital Communications Specialist in Warren, MI
– Senior AI Research Scientist in Sunnyvale, CA
– Research Engineer in Sunnyvale, CA
The reputable motorcycle tycoon jumped from No. 20 to No. 5 in 2021. It’s the third most reputable company among Baby Boomers.’
The apparel heavyweight remains one of the most reputable companies across the world.
Jobs available at adidas:
The Walt Disney Company is the only media and entertainment company in the top 10. It’s only one of two companies at the top to receive excellent scores for financial performance.
Jobs at The Walt Disney Company:
Microsoft is the only software company ranked in the top 10, but it’s held its position inside the rankings for eight of the past 11 years.
Jobs at Microsoft:
Sony returned to the top 10 due in large part to how it handled its workforce during the pandemic.
Jobs at Sony:
Jobs at Netflix:
Jobs at Philips:
Jobs at Levi Strauss & Co.:
Jobs at Google:
Jobs at Intel:
Jobs at Samsung:
Jobs at Danone:
Jobs at Ferrero:
Jobs available at 3M:
21. Nintendo – Reputation Score: 76.2
22. Nike, Inc. – Reputation Score: 76.2
23. BMW Group – Reputation Score: 76.1
24. Hyatt Hotels – Reputation Score: 76.1
25. Pirelli – Reputation Score: 76.0
26. Visa – Reputation Score: 76.0
27. Rolls-Royce – Reputation Score: 76.0
28. BIC – Reputation Score: 75.9
29. Spotify – Reputation Score: 75.8
30. Kellogg’s – Reputation Score: 75.7
31. HP Inc. – Reputation Score: 75.7
32. Michelin – Reputation Score: 75.7
33. Chanel – Reputation Score: 75.6
34. PayPal – Reputation Score: 75.6
35. Marriott International – Reputation Score: 75.5
36. Ikea – Reputation Score: 75.3
37. Goodyear – Reputation Score: 75.2
38. Singapore Airlines – Reputation Score: 75.1
39. Cisco Systems – Reputation Score: 75.1
40. Henkel – Reputation Score: 75.1
41. Volvo Group – Reputation Score: 75.0
42. Natura & Co – Reputation Score: 75.0
43. SpaceX – Reputation Score: 75.0
44. Bridgestone – Reputation Score: 74.9
45. Under Armour – Reputation Score: 74.9
46. Apple – Reputation Score: 74.9
47. Mastercard – Reputation Score: 74.8
48. Caterpillar Inc. (CAT) – Reputation Score: 74.7
49. Hewlett Packard Enterprise – Reputation Score: 74.7
50. Colgate-Palmolive – Reputation Score: 74.7