Join me March 8 at 1 p.m. (EST) for a free online discussion about mobilizing your resume.
As the Job Search Expert for Ladders, I get to help people find the right job each and every day. As you know, I’m pretty active on social media, sharing relevant articles and providing practical tips to move your search or career forward.
However, my favorite part of the job is when I get the chance to present to professionals and answer their questions live. That’s why I’m so excited about our latest initiative!
Join me this Friday, March 8, at 1:00 p.m. (EST) for an online video chat about mobilizing your resume. I will provide tips on crafting a resume that not only supports your job goals, but is engineered to make it past the electronic gatekeepers. And the best part? You can ask me your questions and get an answer immediately!
We are using a service called Spreecast for this pilot show. In order to RSVP for this event, you will need to create an account with Spreecast. Please follow the instructions below to attend this free Q&A session.
- Go to spreecast.com/events/ask-amanda-mobilizing-your-resume and click the blueRSVPbutton on the right hand side of the page.
- You will be asked to create an account with Spreecast using your email address* or the login used for your Facebook or Twitter account.
- Once you’re created an account, you can RSVP for ourspreecast. By RSVP’ing you will receive an e-mail reminder both 24 hours and 1 hour before the spreecast starts.
If you’d rather just attend as a guest, you can join the Spreecast on March 8th here. However, please note that you will only be able to ask questions or comment if you have a Spreecast account. I look forward to speaking with you on March 8!
*To complete your registration, you will receive a confirmation e-mail asking you to authenticate your account. If you do not see this e-mail, please check your Spam or Junk folder before e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
EDITOR’S NOTE: Click on the following link to watch a recording of this spreecast.
More from Ladders
- This study supports you turning off Slack for a few hours per day
- 15 companies in New York right now hiring for $100K positions like crazy
- Stephen Colbert explains ‘extraordinary’ steps he took to get a diverse staff
- Study: 20 jobs where the number of women has skyrocketed
- Survey: 34% of employers reprimanded or fired someone over online content