Are you fit for the startup world? Take this quiz to find out.
We’ve all had the thought at some point in our careers—typically on days we’re particularly disenchanted with corporate life. Maybe you don’t feel like your efforts are having a measurable impact at your current place of business.
Or you think there’s no long-term upside to your current role. The entrepreneurial desire to roll up your sleeves and help build a company from the ground up consumes you. You lean back in your chair, survey your desk and wonder “should I jump ship and work at a startup?”
If you’re on the fence about whether a start-up is right for you, take our quiz below. Want to explore which companies fit your style? Check out Companies by Ladders.
More from Ladders
- 5 reasons Elon Musk really needs to get some rest
- Survey: 36% of Americans look at their bank account daily
- Men identify as the breadwinner if they do not respect wife’s career
- This study supports you eating more carbs at breakfast
- Survey: 22% of Americans say they ‘fell’ into their job instead of picking it