Are you fit for the startup world? Take this quiz to find out.
We’ve all had the thought at some point in our careers—typically on days we’re particularly disenchanted with corporate life. Maybe you don’t feel like your efforts are having a measurable impact at your current place of business.
Or you think there’s no long-term upside to your current role. The entrepreneurial desire to roll up your sleeves and help build a company from the ground up consumes you. You lean back in your chair, survey your desk and wonder “should I jump ship and work at a startup?”
If you’re on the fence about whether a start-up is right for you, take our quiz below. Want to explore which companies fit your style? Check out Companies by Ladders.
More from Ladders
- Survey: These are the best states for a summer road trip
- Millennials still getting mom and dad to pay for rent and phone bills
- The best CEOs to work for in 2018, according to employees
- How many different types of smiles are there?
- Time management expert says this is the only reason to have a morning routine