An inside look into what recruiters are looking for in sales executives.
Ladders intelligence team dug into the database of sales job descriptions to see what skills recruiters are asking for as the economy turns.
As some skills and specialties become less needed, others are in demand.
Spot growth skills in the charts below:
Further, we’re seeing a shift in industries hiring sales leads as outlined in the charts below:
More from Ladders
- Gabrielle Union on why women need to stop feeling ‘lucky’ when someone likes their idea
- One of Oprah’s favorite thought leaders says these are the only 3 questions you need to ask yourself
- Starbucks debuts its first protein-packed coffee
- 3 things to do when someone breaks your trust at work
- This is the best state to have a child in this year