Below is the video of United Nations Ambassador Nikki Haley’s commencement address to Clemson’s Class of 2018:
Haley, a child of immigrants, said her job at the U.N. is to represent “the best of America to the world, paying it forward for the blessings America has given to me.”
In her speech, Haley warned students to “beware of social media.”
It’s commencement season!
Follow Ladders’ Commencement Addresses magazine on Flipboard to watch and read all of the most inspiring speeches from this year and years past.
More from Ladders
- These are the best (and worst) big cities to reside in this year
- Survey: 86% of Millennials say they’d prefer to stay and grow within their company
- Twitter shares a bunch of #OddThingsToAskTechSupport
- These are the industries with the most dissatisfied employees
- Survey: 26% of employees say they’ve gained more than 10 pounds at their current job