Natalia ‘The Saw Lady’ Paruz is a session musician who plays the saw. She performs in the subways of New York City to share her talents with passerby who seem surprised to see her.
Ladders spoke with her during a public practice in the subway near Herald Square.
More from Ladders
- In the office satire ‘Severance,’ workplace routine literally kills
- Your career hot streak can happen at anytime, study finds
- There’s a reason your narcissistic coworkers might be getting promotions instead of you
- Left-handed CEOs share their best career advice
- How to create a zen meditation space and improve your career at the same time