Natalia ‘The Saw Lady’ Paruz is a session musician who plays the saw. She performs in the subways of New York City to share her talents with passerby who seem surprised to see her.
Ladders spoke with her during a public practice in the subway near Herald Square.
More from Ladders
- This is why it is so hard to delegate (and how you can fix it)
- Twitter and Instagram celebrate #TakeYourDogToWorkDay
- Men’s grooming for beginners: Why you should pay more attention to your sideburns and stubble
- 15 signs someone in the office is out to get you
- The best CEOs to work for in 2018, according to employees