Broadway “swings” have to memorize the lines, movements, and actions of multiple roles within the show they’re working on. That can be quite daunting.
Ladders went to The People’s Improv Theater and sat down with Jake Keefe and Anna Dart, who are swings on the show Puffs — a parody play set in the world of wizardry — to find out how they tackle that task and if they’ve ever had to go on stage with little to no notice.
More from Ladders
- This study supports you turning off Slack for a few hours per day
- Stephen Colbert explains ‘extraordinary’ steps he took to get a diverse staff
- Survey: 34% of employers reprimanded or fired someone over online content
- Study: The blue lights from our screens can blind us
- Hate breakfast? Here’s how to make the day’s first meal suck less