Behind the Numbers: Who’s looking to switch?
Whether they’ve focused their job hunt on sales, marketing, tech, finance or elsewhere, members of Ladders keep their eyes open for other possibilities.
Data from May through October 2008 reveals that one in five members have searched other Ladders for jobs, and 5 percent have applied for positions outside their Ladder.
SalesLadder members are far and away the most enterprising about searching elsewhere, Ladders’ data reveals, followed by marketing, HR and technology.
More from Ladders
- Survey: These are the best states for a summer road trip
- Millennials still getting mom and dad to pay for rent and phone bills
- The best CEOs to work for in 2018, according to employees
- How many different types of smiles are there?
- Time management expert says this is the only reason to have a morning routine