Photo by Kaboompics.com
What do you think of when you hear about affirmations? Most people think affirmations can only be used for self-confidence and self-love. But the truth is, affirmations can be used to manifest your professional dreams as well.
- “I am a successful entrepreneur and business owner.”
- “I love infusing my passion and purpose into my new business.”
- “I have a gift to share with the world and am good enough to start my own business.”
- “I let go of the need to know every single detail behind my life, my business and my purpose.”
Stop doubting your side hustle
Don’t keep thinking of your side hustle as “just” a side hustle. If you keep treating it as if it only belongs on the side, it’s going to stay on the side (thanks to the law of attraction). Think about it like a business and give it love and attention so it can grow. Here are the affirmations I used to give my side hustle the respect it deserved:
- “I am confident in my passion and know that it will support me emotionally and financially.”
- “Money flows to me from unexpected sources, in increasing quantities to help me fuel my dreams and share my gift with the world.”
- “I believe in what I’m doing and know that it’s worthy of being a flourishing business.”
- “The possibilities are endless, my ideas are limitless and my success is inevitable.”
- “I am proud of all that I have done so far and am excited for the amazing opportunities that are already on their way!”
Does putting your affirmations out into the world sound scary or impossible for you right now? Don’t worry— if you can’t find a time and a place where you can comfortably say them out loud, grab a journal and write them down. I recommend having a separate journal for affirmations to keep them all in one place. Feel free to have fun with these affirmations: You can say them out loud, journal them, or even make one of them your phone wallpaper. There are no rules or limits—your only job is to feel the magic.
If you want even more affirmations and tips on how to use them in your everyday life, hang out with me on Insta (@affirmationaddict) or check out my blog. I’d love to have you on this journey with me so we can share the power of affirmations with the masses. Happy affirming! – Payal Aggarwal
This article was originally published on Create + Cultivate.