In this talk, I describe a new model for managing distraction — how to become “Indistractable.”
I’ll write more on this topic in the coming months and I’m finishing a book by the same title. I’d love to hear your feedback.
Also, please share this video with people who may benefit from watching it. Thanks!
More from Ladders
- How to come out stronger during any season of change
- Why leaders should write ‘we/us’ instead of ‘I/me’
- 4 unexpected lessons we can all learn from Beyonce’s career
- The 9-to-5 workday doesn’t work for everyone (and how to create a life of total freedom)
- Warren Buffett’s ‘3-step’ 5/25 strategy: How to focus and prioritize your time like a billionaire