In this talk, I describe a new model for managing distraction — how to become “Indistractable.”
I’ll write more on this topic in the coming months and I’m finishing a book by the same title. I’d love to hear your feedback.
Also, please share this video with people who may benefit from watching it. Thanks!
More from Ladders
- Why your cold can feel worse in the summer
- Survey: 44% of CFOs say employee social media use is biggest time-wasting worry
- 3 ways to handle employees who constantly have an excuse
- On being tenacious, staying patient, and talking face-to-face
- Keeping calm under pressure according to a NASA flight director