AJ runs the popular Instagram account @NYCFoodFomo, which covers his adventures trying out new food all over New York and beyond. However, running an Instagram account isn’t what pays AJ’s bills. He works in software engineering.
Ladders sat down with AJ at The Tang in New York and discussed the ins and outs of running an Instagram account as well as the importance of having a hobby.
More from Ladders
- Study: Meetings with agendas are less wanted, but they work
- How to make Fridays more fun in the summer, even if you can’t leave work early
- How to declutter your work life
- At Amazon, you can appeal your firing to a jury of coworkers
- Survey: 44% of CFOs say employee social media use is biggest time-wasting worry