Love taking beautiful photos, summertime, and Rosé? Want to make it your lifestyle? Consider taking part in an Instagram casting call to be an influencer for the wine brand Rosé All Day, a wine from the Languedoc-Roussillon region of France that has named itself after the catchphrase.
You can begin on National Rosé Day, June 8th, by following @Rose_All_Day on Instagram and posting stellar rosé-themed lifestyle content, hashtagging it #RoséAllDay. Post your pics through the contest’s end date on September 2nd, 2019.
“We’re looking for beautiful, bright imagery that shows your love of rosé,” the ad says. “We want to see you, your friends, your events, your pups, and anything unique to showcase why you’re the perfect #RoséAllDay influencer. The more entries, the more likely you are to win!”
The winner will receive $10,000 in cash, a content-creating trip to France, where you will stay in the brand’s chateau, and the title of Rosé All Day’s newest influencer on the brand’s Instagram page.
Of course, with rights come responsibilities. If you win, the brand expects the new influencer to create one post per month for the next year for Rosé All Day. But don’t worry, they’re going to make it easy for you. “Our goal here is not to make anyone work, but rather to find the perfect influencer who can synergize their already rosé-filled lifestyle to translate to gorgeous content… During the trip to France, we will hook our winner up with Rosé All Day for some premium content creation which they are welcome to use to satisfy their one post/month criteria for this content.”
Certainly sounds like the Rosé lifestyle!
To apply for the casting call:
- Follow @Rose_All_Day on Instagram
- Post hashtagged #RoséAllDay content
- Tag @Rose_All_Day in that rosé-related content during the contest period (June 8th, 2019 – September 2rd, 2019)
- Casting call start date: National Rosé Day, June 8th, 2019
- End date: September 2nd, 2019
- Entrants must be located within the continental United States and be over the age of 21.
You might also enjoy…
- New neuroscience reveals 4 rituals that will make you happy
- Strangers know your social class in the first seven words you say, study finds
- 10 lessons from Benjamin Franklin’s daily schedule that will double your productivity
- The worst mistakes you can make in an interview, according to 12 CEOs
- 10 habits of mentally strong people