How many times have you jetted off for a work trip wishing you’d spent more quality time with your family, or that you had shown them just how much you care one last time before heading out? One man found out that his daughter had other plans for him.
Reddit user endustry1994 recently posted a photo he found on his camera roll from a business trip to New York City a few months ago. During his stay, he reportedly found a little handwritten note in his suitcase from his 9-year-old daughter, Tate, along with an elephant stuffed animal named Dumbo.
Behold, cuteness awaits
“Dear Daddy, You can use dumbo, I love you, Good morning, Good night, Sweet dreams, I love you to the moon and back. Also get me a suvaneir!” the message read.
A sideways-facing smiley face was tacked onto the end of a “Love, Tatertot” signature (and another one was drawn in the left corner).
Uncovering a sweet little note like this in your suitcase while traveling for work could definitely raise your spirits — and, at the very least, it means you’re not traveling alone.
More from Ladders
- Survey: 34% of employers reprimanded or fired someone over online content
- ‘Just do it!’ Finding motivation at your lowest point
- New Facebook and Instagram tools seek to curb your social media addiction
- Stop lying to yourself. The truth will change your life
- Why smart people never bring smartphones into meetings