Odyssey Re
Odyssey Re

Odyssey Re

hand in laptop pointing to email icon

Your dream job…could be 1 update away

Odyssey Re High Paying Jobs, Compensation Information and Expert Network Connections

lightbulbWhat are the highest paying jobs at Odyssey Re?

Odyssey Re Holdings Corp., headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, United States, is an underwriter of property and casualty treaty and facultative reinsurance, as well as specialty insurance. It is a wholly owned subsidiary of Fairfax Financial, a financial services holding company. OdysseyRe operates through four divisions: Americas, EuroAsia, London Market and US Insurance. OdysseyRe offers a range of property, casualty, surety and credit, marine and energy, aviation and space reinsurance products from offices around the world.

For the year ended on December 31, 2010, reinsurance represented 65.0% of gross premiums written, and primary insurance represented the remaining 35.0%.

Odyssey Re was listed as one of America's 400 Best Big Companies by Forbes in 2008 for the fourth time. The company's support of a Super-PAC in the 2012 United States presidential election has been deemed controversial by some, as interference by a Canadian-owned entity in American domestic politics.

Snapshot

Founded1996
pie chartAnnual Report
stats icon
Total value of jobs:
$320,000
stats icon
Total Jobs:
4
stats icon
Average Pay:
$160,000
stats icon
% Masters:
38%

Odyssey Re Compensation

Claims Manager

$

$

Average Compensation:$NaN

Underwriter

$

$

Average Compensation:$NaN

View All Compensation blue arrow