Research Analyst, Diedre Moire Corporation, Inc
Research Analyst, Diedre Moire Corporation, Inc
- $90K - $130K •Confidential Company • Burlington, NCAnalyze and continuously improve plant equipment reliability and mechanical integrity to achieve highest degree of equipment effectiveness at lowest sustainable cost; products manufactured include: pesticides, catalysts, rubber chemicals, oil additives, and various specialty chemicals.
- $80K - $120K •Confidential Company • King Of Prussia, PAHunt and develop sales within the designated territory to increase sales of current accounts and establish new accounts; implement sales strategies and tactics with focus at the local and regional levels.
- $80K - $110K •Confidential Company • Glen Carbon, ILImplement routine maintenance plan and minimize down time on all assigned equipment; perform scheduled maintenance and provide first line support for equipment troubleshooting.
- $80K - $160K •Confidential Company • Manchester, CTIdentify opportunities within assigned territory for new business; focus efforts on accounts including manufacturing organizations, academic laboratories, polymer characterization labs, independent chemical analysis facilities, and similar.
- $80K - $100K •Confidential Company • Nashville, TNThe candidate shall be responsible for processing work orders, troubleshooting problems with compressors and associated components, and commissioning new machinery as needed.
- $80K - $110K •Confidential Company • Louisville, KYDesign and integrate specialized digital controls for huge equipment; ensure designs meet customer requirements and cost limits.
- $100K - $150K •Confidential Company • West Chester, PAMentor and manage scientists, including resource balancing and driving overall group strategy; coordinate analytical, formulation, and control system development for small molecules, biologics and antibody drug conjugates.
- $80K - $110K •Confidential Company • Memphis, TNDesign digital control systems for machines and process equipment; integrate logic controllers and auxiliary attachments with new systems.
- $80K - $120K •Confidential Company • Philadelphia, PAPerform characterization testing of proteins, antibodies, and antibody drug conjugates using reversed-phase high performance liquid chromatography, ion-exchange chromatography, size-exclusion chromatography, mass spectrometry, capillary electrophoresis, imaged capillary isoelectric focusing, and biological assays such as binding enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay and cell-based potency.
- $80K - $100K •Confidential Company • Tulsa, OKInstall, maintain, troubleshoot, and repair various reciprocating, centrifugal, and rotary screw compressors, reciprocating and electric motor engines, control valves, and associated control and cooling systems.
- $80K - $120K •Confidential Company • West Chester, PASell various scientific instruments sample preparation systems such as: mills, grinders, mixers, fractionators, sieves, vibrators, centrifuges, benchtop furnaces, checkweighers, mass comparators, weighing tables, driers, filters, and similar.
- $100K - $150K •Confidential Company • Malvern, PAEstablish and manage a process development group to support antibody drug conjugate manufacturing needs; provide solutions to synthesis, conjugation, formulation, and purification issues to meet production and timeline demands.
- $80K - $110K •Confidential Company • Saint Louis, MO and 1 other locationDesign and integrate sensors, actuators, and controllers into equipment designs; troubleshoot, document, and resolve issues with controls and equipment; create and manage electrical schematics, ladder diagrams, and single line diagrams.
- $80K - $110K •Confidential Company • Tarrytown, NYServe as subject matter expert related to molecular biology, sample preparation methodologies, protein biochemistry, proteomics, genomics, target identification and validation, laboratory automation, and similar.
- $90K - $130K •Confidential Company • Raleigh, NCCoordinate work with production management and their operating schedules; manage all compliance activities including inspections, measurements, monitoring, recording, recordkeeping, reporting, and training.
- $100K - $150K •Confidential Company • Norristown, PAManage a team of manufacturing associates for large scale production of antibody drug conjugates; train team members in accordance with cGMP standards and institutional standard operating procedures.
- $80K - $120K •Confidential Company • Cherry Hill, NJIdentify and create partnerships to drive revenue and increase market share; prospect, set up appointment, and present to prospective clients to achieve quarterly sales goals.
- $80K - $100K •Confidential Company • Kenosha, WIMaintain clean work areas, clean manufacturing and storage tanks, and all lines and all other equipment, including pipelines, connections, and valves; monitor machinery and equipment to assure proper operations, and make minor mechanical adjustments when necessary.