Webmaster jobs in San Jose, California (CA)
Showing jobs 1–20
- Strategy and Operations is a core team of business thinkers who support the Global Marketing organization in setting global strategy, building the operation to scale with a rapidly growing function and optimizing return on investment (ROI).
- Create Practitioner resources, and work cross-functionally with Product Managers and experts to build industry-leading resources on AdWords. Collaborate with Product, Editorial and UX teams to test in-product messaging that helps and educates AdWords users.
- Build regional research plans to understand what is needed to empower Android apps developers in North America to optimize businesses. Build the regional Go-to-Market strategy for North America Android apps developer marketing.
- As an Event Marketing Manager, you will develop and execute effective event/experiential programs for B2B events. You will oversee all aspects of production from content and program development, creative and design, AV production, vendor management, and more. You'll help conceptualize and produce events, and conduct post-event reporting and return on investment analysis to measure your programs for effectiveness.
- Develop the overall social marketing strategy and plan for our mobile hardware products, beginning with Pixel but also including future products on our roadmap. Establish the foundation for integrating social into all consumer touch points, from advertising campaigns to event marketing to customer service, in a clear and consistent way.
- Develop product positioning of Chromebook devices in the industry and lead marketing programs to increase brand consideration and sales. Partner with Product and Engineering teams to build a competitive Chromebook hardware line-up based on consumer insights and competitive intel.
- Manage Google's Retail Marketing strategy successfully with retail partners. Build relationships that transition to effective merchandising and communications solutions in highly complex and competitive environments. Work closely with the Sales and Retail Operations team to create strategic plans and initiatives, negotiate appropriate space and positioning, ensure store briefs are accurate, and align on holistic marketing strategies. Liaise with partners at management level, follow up and manage initiatives with a focus on timeliness and efficiency.
- We are looking for someone who is highly analytical to effectively measure and manage the campaigns and who will relentlessly seek to improve and optimize the programs. In addition, you must to have solid communication skills and the capability to effectively report on strategy, tactics, and performance.
- Define and execute go-to-market strategies and organizational coordination for new feature launches. Includes positioning, external communications, and asset production. Become a domain expert on Google Play Console and fully comprehend its features and roadmap with an in depth understanding of how developers use it.
- Manage a team of Web Producers responsible for content localization, publishing, and QA. Build timelines and track milestones for product launches, promotional campaigns, home page updates, platform stories, and more. Apply traffic management skills to ensure the team is delivering projects through launch. Coordinate with Merchandisers, Producers, Designers, Photo team, Asset Managers, Publishers and QA team.
- Define and execute Go-to-Market strategies to optimize developer adoption for Android platforms including; TV, Wear, and Auto and optimizing apps for Chrome OS. Build and improve our online product messaging for both new and existing products to highlight examples, best practices, and tools to help developers on Google Play.
- As a Brand Marketing Manager, you have a passion for and experience in positioning, growing, and establishing consumer brands. You are a storyteller, capable of crafting powerful narratives, and bring life to the brand essence across all consumer touch-points.
- Shepherd projects through the ideation, design, and execution by coordinating with marketing, interactive design, development, and web publishing. Plan projects, define milestones, assign resources, and help projects meet business objectives, deadlines and budget requirements. Proactively identify risks, prioritize them, facilitate problem-solving and create plans to resolve in a timely manner.