Vice President Product Management jobs in New York, New York (NY)
Showing jobs 1–25
- The candidate will be responsible for leading strategy and execution for mobile investing products for first-time investors. The candidate will work closely with leaders across Digital, Investments, Tech, Digital Customer Experience (DCE), Chase Wealth Management (CWM), Consumer Bank (CB) and Marketing.
- Shape and uphold global brand equity and strategy in partnership with Creative, Product Development, and regional leadership to be aligned with Licensor vision. This person would be the "right hand" to the Brand President.
- Work with multiple sales, implementation, and product management across MUFG business lines bringing together multiple products for a single solution.
- Analyze current Advisory / Core discretionary product offerings across GWM and partner with other key stakeholders to develop and define the business strategy.
- As a member of the BAAM technology team, the BA/PM is mainly responsible for managing business critical development projects from inception (scope definition) to deployment (post-production support) involving the department's proprietary applications and interfacing 3rd party systems.
- Development of product features by collaborating with technology, digital, design and subject matter experts across Operations, Know Your Customer and Client Onboarding.
- Coordinate project management around new product development and scaling up new offerings, once they have been incubated and developed by the NPD team. Collaborate with product marketing to ensure successful go-to-market strategy, including messaging and new product launches.
- $120K - $180K •Confidential • Edison, NJAudits and assesses proposals for scope, exclusions, and qualifications; as well as adequate shop, detailing and field hours; ensures means and methods and logistical challenges are accounted for in the development of proposals.
- Quick Apply$80K - $140K •Well known College in NY • Mount Vernon, NY and 14 other locationsThe Associate Vice President of Academic Affairs oversees all academic affairs of the College and provides supervision and coordination of curriculum and student academic support programs and services.
- In the role, the VP will work closely with the Sales, Client Service, and Operations teams to define and drive the strategy for each client segment in order to attract new business, retain profitable clients, and guide the prioritization of product enhancements to increase client satisfaction.
- Collaborate and maintain strong relationships with stakeholders and cross-functional partners-including product managers, designers, video producers, marketers, content strategists, compliance/legal officers, etc.-to successfully create and distribute content.
- Quick Apply$180K - $300K •Simmons Research • New York, NYThe VP of Product Management is responsible for managing company's new enterprise application suite, building the core framework, rapid prototyping, and creating new applications based on market evolution and customer needs.
- Quick Apply$337K - $371K •The Senior Vice President of Sales & Operations is a senior leadership position that will build market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships for the consultancy.
- Build trust and effectively manage relationships with clients by thoroughly understanding their needs, providing advice and delivering appropriate products and services.
- $125K � $130K •• New York, NY and 15 other locationsThe Vice President of People and Culture develops, leads, and implements strategies that enable all employees to perform their best work so that company can build a more equitable education system for young children.
- Quick ApplyCynergisTek Inc. • New York, NY and 8 other locationsAs the Vice President of Sales and Marketing, you are a proven performer who will be responsible for leading all sales and marketing for a diverse portfolio of offerings including Cybersecurity, Compliance and Privacy Advisory, Consulting services and Managed Print Services.
- Quick Apply$200K - $250K •NP Staffing Solution • New York, NYThe Senior Vice President of Sales & Operations is a senior leadership position that will build market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships for the consultancy.