Vice President Product Management jobs in Mesa, Arizona (AZ)
Showing jobs 1–25
- Confidential Company • Tempe, AZ and 1 other locationThe Third Party Risk Management organization acts as the 2nd line of defense against risks associated with outsourcing services to third-parties. The Programs & Products Manager will report to the Third Party Risk Management Program (TPRM) Programs & Products Lead. This position is responsible for collaborating with stakeholders and business partners to develop systems, tools and templates in order to facilitate effective and efficient oversight of third-parties in line with regulatory expectations and Bank policy.
- Confidential Company • Phoenix, AZ and 1 other locationThis analyst will support the work of the Process Management Manager and work on a team charged with fundamentally transforming the organization by moving the bank to a customer-centric, process managed organization. This Associate/Assistant Vice President will be aligned to a Process Management Manager to partner with the business and SMEs to ascertain and document information about the processes, measurement systems and controls.
- The CRE and Location Strategy PMO, Vice President drives a culture of business excellence by providing guidance, vision, and organization to the cross-functional team responsible for the disposition of work requests for the CRE and Location Strategy team. Key inputs decision inputs include understanding business drivers, financial benefits and/or improved customer satisfaction in addition to prioritizing the execution of corporate strategy.
- • Phoenix, AZ and 2 other locationsVice President, Account Management is responsible for managing a team of tenured account managers and major account relationships. Responsible for achieving the company's goals related to client retention, quality service delivery, client and BCD Travel profitability, preferred vendor maximization, and technology implementation.
- • Scottsdale, AZ and 4 other locationsThe Vice President of Sales is responsible for providing management leadership and oversight for the OneNeck sales team. This includes providing short and long-term strategic plans for sales leadership and for sales operations and implementing those plans to achieve desired performance and optimal customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for managing operations within an established budget, providing meaningful budget variance explanations and participation in development of annual budget for work unit(s) managed. Must have well-established/strong leadership skills; has taken or participated in leadership training classes. Knowledge of budget planning, tracking and reporting Knowledge of financial services industry operation practices.
- Operational Risk are the first line of defense responsible for supporting and coordinating all disciplines of operational risk within Finance and the identification of controls to mitigate the risk. These disciplines include, but are not limited to: information risk, human resource risk, fraud risk, vendor risk management, business continuity, regulatory compliance, product risk, model validation risk and project risk.
- Quick ApplySoexo • Phoenix, AZ and 3 other locationsMaintains a strategic relationship with all client contacts within their area of responsibility; coordinates information from Operations, Sales, Retention and Web of Influence on order to monitor client organization for possible retention risks or growth opportunities and takes appropriate action.
- The job duties listed are typical examples of the work performed by positions in this job classification. Not all duties assigned to every position are included, nor is it expected that all positions will be assigned every duty.
- Quick ApplyConfidential Company • Phoenix, AZ and 21 other locationsThe person in this role, which has a global scope, will work closely with regional product management, sales leadership, engineering, finance and marketing communications; the product sells mainly through a global network of distributors and resellers, so experience with a channel-centric business is valuable.
- The Analyst will be responsible for independently managing and coordinating document changes involving new or existing products, regulatory changes, compliance, system changes, and work optimizations. Act as liaison between banking offices and various departments. Develop, write, revise, and publish policies, procedures and process maps to support assigned projects and business as usual duties. Provide support to banking offices, Call Centers, Financial Centers, and other banking units.
- The Small Business Relationship Manager - Inside Sales is responsible for independently managing a portfolio of existing Small Business clients in a central environment. Manages leads received from online and direct mail channels and cross-sells those leads with other small business services including lending, cash management and merchant services.
- Quick ApplyHarvard Group International • Phoenix, AZProvide direction and leadership to multiple teams within the client company; incumbent will be responsible for overall aspects of managing the assigned Operations processing team(s) across multiple locations and in support of multiple broker/dealers.
- Confidential Company • Phoenix, AZ and 9 other locationsBuilds a network of executive relationships across industry, community, and business groups, and with key partners and customers to stay current on issues impacting business and sales, providing meaningful strategic advice to retain and grow their business through integrated solutions.
- we are searching for a Senior Recruiter to join our Talent Acquisition & Staffing (TAS) team. Reporting to a Recruitment Manager, the Senior Recruiter is responsible for the full life cycle recruitment of professional and managerial positions, high volume positions, and/or technical positions. The Senior Recruiter will develop diverse candidate pools and pipelines for each position they are working on, and successfully manage and develop relationships with hiring managers and candidates.
- Confidential Company • Tempe, AZ and 2 other locationsThe Senior Firewall Engineer, Associate Vice President, is responsible for supporting all bank and branch Checkpoint firewall environments, who will work within Enterprise Information Security (EIS). The candidate will need to demonstrate a level expertise in the areas of network routing, spanning firewall, VPN, IPS/IDS, proxy, advanced threat protection, security, TCP delivery, and application flow for load distribution in load balancing. Work closely with Control Officers to ensure their understanding of associated risks and technical actions required for remediation.
- Quick Apply$140K - $170K •Financial Institution • Phoenix, AZ and 27 other locationsManage technology project delivery; addressing risks and issues through effective contingency plans and proper escalation; prepares project schedules and budget estimates; ensures requirements are addressed during implementation.