Vice President of Information Technology jobs in New York, New York (NY)
Showing jobs 1–25
- Confidential Company • New York, NY and 1 other locationProvide direction, instruction and guidance that will help to ensure the processes and routines are in line with Audit Methodology; leading to meeting operational success.
- Confidential Company • Jersey City, NJ and 2 other locationsProvide guidance to Process Owners to implement information risk controls and technology processes in line with policies and standards related to the process.
- Quick Apply$80K - $140K •Well known College in NY • Mount Vernon, NY and 14 other locationsThe Associate Vice President of Academic Affairs oversees all academic affairs of the College and provides supervision and coordination of curriculum and student academic support programs and services.
- Confidential Company • Jersey City, NJDesign and develop automation workflows, perform tests and conduct reviews to make sure your work is designed and coded for platform performance.
- Quick Apply$337K - $371K •The Senior Vice President of Sales & Operations is a senior leadership position that will build market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships for the consultancy.
- Confidential Company • Jersey City, NJ and 1 other locationEnsure project funding is secured, including project cost estimations, resource plan, hardware/software quotations, contracts, and other relevant materials are in order to expedite approvals.
- $125K � $130K •• New York, NY and 15 other locationsThe Vice President of People and Culture develops, leads, and implements strategies that enable all employees to perform their best work so that company can build a more equitable education system for young children.
- Quick Apply$200K - $250K •NP Staffing Solution • New York, NYThe Senior Vice President of Sales & Operations is a senior leadership position that will build market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships for the consultancy.
- The Developer will work as a member of the Information Technology Applications team using his/her technical and business knowledge to analyze, design, develop, test, implement and maintain data warehouse and business intelligence(BI) analytic solutions.
- Quick ApplyCynergisTek Inc. • New York, NY and 8 other locationsAs the Vice President of Sales and Marketing, you are a proven performer who will be responsible for leading all sales and marketing for a diverse portfolio of offerings including Cybersecurity, Compliance and Privacy Advisory, Consulting services and Managed Print Services.
- Play a key role in assessing risks, interfacing with TIR and AppDev teams, and ensuring that the appropriate risk reduction/mitigations are put in place wrt new technology/applications/vendors.
- The Vice President / Senior Vice President will advise on real estate equity and debt fund formation for domestic and international funds, joint ventures and transactions for various Blackstone real estate funds.
- Drive the development of sophisticated financial models necessary to assess investments, reorganizations, acquisitions, or other corporate transactions such as mergers and acquisitions, leveraged buyouts and initial public offerings.
- Work across all regions, to build and maintain key relationships across the Compliance department, in order to promote a culture of engagement and connectivity and to implement a consistent set of practices and related standards.
- Technology & Information Risk's mandate is to enable the Firm to manage its technology related risks through implementing proactive, comprehensive and consistent risk management practices across the Firm to protect the franchise while capturing business opportunities. The TIR team partners with the business by ensuring that the Technology division understands how to manage escalate and monitor risk.
- Quick Apply$280K - $300K •Confidential Company • Newark, NJ and 3 other locationsSeeking a Vice President of Sales to lead a team of AEs selling to Strategic Financial Services accounts.