Vice President of Information Technology jobs in Mesa, Arizona (AZ)
Showing jobs 1–25
- Confidential Company • Scottsdale, AZ and 2 other locationsPrioritize IT investments to support and accelerate the company's growth.Hire and develop leading IT professionals.Develop strong partnership and joint business and technology roadmaps with business unit leaders in Customer Services, Product Development, HR, Finance and other corporate functions.
- Responsible for conducting training and communications plans and programs for which include security awareness programs, security training, and security training compliance.
- • Scottsdale, AZ and 4 other locationsThe Vice President of Sales is responsible for providing management leadership and oversight for the OneNeck sales team. This includes providing short and long-term strategic plans for sales leadership and for sales operations and implementing those plans to achieve desired performance and optimal customer satisfaction.
- Confidential Company • Phoenix, AZ and 1 other locationThis analyst will support the work of the Process Management Manager and work on a team charged with fundamentally transforming the organization by moving the bank to a customer-centric, process managed organization. This Associate/Assistant Vice President will be aligned to a Process Management Manager to partner with the business and SMEs to ascertain and document information about the processes, measurement systems and controls.
- Confidential Company • Phoenix, AZ and 9 other locationsBuilds a network of executive relationships across industry, community, and business groups, and with key partners and customers to stay current on issues impacting business and sales, providing meaningful strategic advice to retain and grow their business through integrated solutions.
- Quick ApplyHarvard Group International • Phoenix, AZProvide direction and leadership to multiple teams within the client company; incumbent will be responsible for overall aspects of managing the assigned Operations processing team(s) across multiple locations and in support of multiple broker/dealers.
- Confidential Company • Tempe, AZ and 2 other locationsThe Senior Firewall Engineer, Associate Vice President, is responsible for supporting all bank and branch Checkpoint firewall environments, who will work within Enterprise Information Security (EIS). The candidate will need to demonstrate a level expertise in the areas of network routing, spanning firewall, VPN, IPS/IDS, proxy, advanced threat protection, security, TCP delivery, and application flow for load distribution in load balancing. Work closely with Control Officers to ensure their understanding of associated risks and technical actions required for remediation.
- • Phoenix, AZ and 2 other locationsVice President, Account Management is responsible for managing a team of tenured account managers and major account relationships. Responsible for achieving the company's goals related to client retention, quality service delivery, client and BCD Travel profitability, preferred vendor maximization, and technology implementation.
- The CRE and Location Strategy PMO, Vice President drives a culture of business excellence by providing guidance, vision, and organization to the cross-functional team responsible for the disposition of work requests for the CRE and Location Strategy team. Key inputs decision inputs include understanding business drivers, financial benefits and/or improved customer satisfaction in addition to prioritizing the execution of corporate strategy.
- • Phoenix, AZ and 1 other locationthis role, you will work closely with the Level 1 operations staff to understand the current environment and then you will apply Level 2 forward thinking process and automation to help engineer the NOC of the future.
- In this role, you will work closely with the Level 1 operations staff to understand the current environment and then you will apply Level 2 forward thinking process and automation to help engineer the NOC of the future.
- Quick Apply$140K - $170K •Financial Institution • Phoenix, AZ and 27 other locationsManage technology project delivery; addressing risks and issues through effective contingency plans and proper escalation; prepares project schedules and budget estimates; ensures requirements are addressed during implementation.
- The VP, AWS drives a culture of business excellence by providing guidance, vision, and organization to the cross-functional team responsible for the fulfillment, adoption and maintenance of the AWS program at MUFG. Key decision inputs include understanding business drivers, financial benefits and/or improved customer satisfaction in addition to prioritizing the execution of corporate strategy.
- Confidential Company • Phoenix, AZPerforms direct legal services in areas of assigned responsibility, including representation of Banner in negotiations, works with senior management to determine organizational positions, participates document preparation and review, coordination with outside counsel and internal parties, and completion of transactions and other matters.May serve as a staff resource to the organizations Board of Directors and/or applicable committees.
- Confidential Company • Phoenix, AZ and 2 other locationsSeeking a professional with an Item Processing background to perform application support and software development. This individual will contribute towards the support of a range of applications, work on small to large projects, provide analysis and resolution of bug fixes, perform enhancements, and work with software vendors. Responsible for design, development, implementation, and maintenance of Union Bank's Item Processing distributed applications.
- Information security is an integral part of the MUB corporate culture. It is essential to maintain our position as an industry leader in retail banking and it is the responsibility of each and every employee to safeguard information, protect it from unauthorized access, and ensure regulatory compliance. Information security has a significant effect on privacy, consumer confidence, and external reputation. It must be a priority on everyone's agenda.
- The Audit & Response Lead, VP, will serve as an Enterprise Information Security (EIS) inquiry response leader and point of contact to provide project management oversight on the resolution of issues as related to Identity & Access Management (AM). The activities of this role include identification of enterprise access issues; prioritizing and sequencing issues; obtaining, documenting, and analyzing remediation plans; escalating risks related to AM; and providing ad hoc and regular status to the access control program and others as requested.
- The job duties listed are typical examples of the work performed by positions in this job classification. Not all duties assigned to every position are included, nor is it expected that all positions will be assigned every duty.