Vice President of Information Technology jobs in Mesa, Arizona (AZ)
Showing jobs 1–25
- Assist Process Owners with coordination and execution of information risk control activity across the FLU in line with the RGF.
- Responsible for strategic sourcing execution of assigned category related spend across the Bank.
- You will also be a member of the executive leadership team, exchanging information and expertise with the CEO, team members and others to identify and implement strategies to meet the company's goals and objectives, manage all critical areas of the business, conduct strategic planning, and ensure success of the organization while meeting the needs of its members, employees, stakeholders and the community.
- Quick Apply• Phoenix, AZ and 3 other locationsUtilize sales and profit data to identify those customers, regions and products that will deliver the highest return and develop the supporting sales strategies and organizational alignment to maximize the opportunity.
- Manage/Coordinate network security service requests to ensure appropriate resources are engaged.
- Manage and coordinate the provision of data to different teams within AFCC for risk assessment, risk identification, and other compliance purposes.
- Responsible for supporting leadership to ensure a globally consistent effort that enables continuing improvement to the transaction monitoring capabilities and further mitigate potential financial crime.
- Confidential Company • Tempe, AZ and 4 other locationsThe technical project lead serves as a liaison between HR, IT, and system providers to provide systems support, analysis, and to leverage technology solutions to meet the needs of the organization.
- Hyperion Project Liaison: Coverage view, Process improvements, Cost allocation, Management reporting rules documentation, Mirror RC reassessment, Customer and product profitability, etc.
- Partner with the centralized Application Development team and our external suppliers to calibrate Secure SDLC tools so they are efficient and effective.
- Be responsible for planning, developing, managing and implementing projects or initiatives to accomplish goals and business objectives.
- Reviews and analyzes the financial reports for the region and takes corrective action as needed. Oversees regional budgeting and leads operational planning processes to include staffing, revenue, offsite services, pharmacy, medical supplies, other COSP and CERs. Implements a contract audit program and assures that audits are conducted at each site at least bi-annually thru a variety of reviews.
- Manage the business unit's annual planning process, including developing key assumptions, working with the business partners to ensure budgets are appropriate and that operational partners establish action plans that achieve the needed financial outputs.
- Responsible for installation and implementation of IBM or AIX Operating System software, program products, and OEM program products.
- The incumbent is responsible for supporting leadership in the oversight to ensure a globally consistent effort that enables the proactive identification of control weaknesses and financial crimes risk for escalation and mitigation.
- Lead and direct the PMO and advance the culture at all levels of the organization, from leadership levels to the individual contributor level. Serve as a change agent.
- Performs assessment, review, and challenge of First Line of Defense (FLoD) for all core activities of the CCIM and ER framework inclusive of gap risk measurement, mitigation strategies, and material risk identification.