Vice President jobs in Mesa, Arizona (AZ)
Showing jobs 1–25
- Senior Vice President of Sales provides leadership, direction, and resource guidance to sales function. As the organization's senior-most sales leader, the SVP of Sales is accountable for overall sales organization performance, the profitable achievement of sales organization goals, and for aligning sales objectives with firm business strategy.
- Confidential Company • Phoenix, AZ and 9 other locationsBuilds a network of executive relationships across industry, community, and business groups, and with key partners and customers to stay current on issues impacting business and sales, providing meaningful strategic advice to retain and grow their business through integrated solutions.
- Quick Apply$140K - $170K •Financial Institution • Phoenix, AZ and 27 other locationsManage technology project delivery; addressing risks and issues through effective contingency plans and proper escalation; prepares project schedules and budget estimates; ensures requirements are addressed during implementation.
- Confidential Company • Tempe, AZ and 1 other locationHelp grow and mature the network perimeter security program and technologies within Enterprise Information Security.
- Set strategy and direction for cloud based platform that employs service-oriented architecture to enable growth in current and new customers.
- • Phoenix, AZ and 2 other locationsTranslating large amounts of complex data into insights that can be used to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the pricing loss assumptions; evaluating new data sources and utilizing data in creative ways.
- Quick ApplySoexo • Phoenix, AZ and 3 other locationsMaintains a strategic relationship with all client contacts within their area of responsibility; coordinates information from Operations, Sales, Retention and Web of Influence on order to monitor client organization for possible retention risks or growth opportunities and takes appropriate action.
- Developing new opportunities through prospecting to create a sales pipeline which is a minimum of 5X's quota. Utilizing SF.com and the Intermedix sales process to track and report on all progress
- • Scottsdale, AZ and 4 other locationsThe Vice President of Sales is responsible for providing management leadership and oversight for the OneNeck sales team. This includes providing short and long-term strategic plans for sales leadership and for sales operations and implementing those plans to achieve desired performance and optimal customer satisfaction.
- You will use your knowledge of investments, financial planning, credit and banking to both advise current clients on all aspects of their balance sheet and drive new client acquisition.
- This role will conduct sophisticated risk analysis to evaluate and enhance the risk framework, and provide risk inputs to investment process; work collaboratively with Chase Auto Business Unit (e.g. underwriting, marketing, finance) and other risk teams. Strong analytical skill, presentation and interpersonal skills are required.
- • Phoenix, AZ and 3 other locationsCoordinates information from Operations, Sales, Retention and Web of Influence on order to monitor client organization for possible retention risks or growth opportunities and takes appropriate action.
- Quick ApplyHarvard Group International • Phoenix, AZProvide direction and leadership to multiple teams within the client company; incumbent will be responsible for overall aspects of managing the assigned Operations processing team(s) across multiple locations and in support of multiple broker/dealers.
- The Health & Benefits Vice President will be a key contributor and leader for mid and large market clients. The role involves the management of ongoing U.S. health and benefits client work. This position will have frequent interactions with the client Human Resource/Benefit Director for the delivery of benefits consulting services.
- Confidential Company • Tempe, AZThe CRE and Location Strategy PMO, Vice President drives a culture of business excellence by providing guidance, vision, and organization to the cross-functional team responsible for the disposition of work requests for the CRE and Location Strategy team. Key inputs decision inputs include understanding business drivers, financial benefits and/or improved customer satisfaction in addition to prioritizing the execution of corporate strategy.
- Seeking a professional with an Item Processing background to perform application support and software development. This individual will contribute towards the support of a range of applications, work on small to large projects, provide analysis and resolution of bug fixes, perform enhancements, and work with software vendors. Responsible for design, development, implementation, and maintenance of Union Bank's Item Processing distributed applications.