Vice President General Manager jobs in New York, New York (NY)
Showing jobs 1–25
- Performs all duties inherent in aseniormanagerial role. Ensures effective staff training, evaluates staff performance, provides input for the development of the department budget, and hires, promotes, and terminates staff and recommends salary actions, as appropriate.
- $120K - $180K •Confidential • Edison, NJAudits and assesses proposals for scope, exclusions, and qualifications; as well as adequate shop, detailing and field hours; ensures means and methods and logistical challenges are accounted for in the development of proposals.
- Quick Apply$80K - $140K •Well known College in NY • Mount Vernon, NY and 14 other locationsThe Associate Vice President of Academic Affairs oversees all academic affairs of the College and provides supervision and coordination of curriculum and student academic support programs and services.
- Quick Apply$337K - $371K •The Senior Vice President of Sales & Operations is a senior leadership position that will build market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships for the consultancy.
- $125K � $130K •• New York, NY and 15 other locationsThe Vice President of People and Culture develops, leads, and implements strategies that enable all employees to perform their best work so that company can build a more equitable education system for young children.
- Confidential Company • Jersey City, NJ and 4 other locationsProvide metrics around current and future space needs. Gather qualitative and quantitative occupancy data for client stakeholders and participate in conceptualizing and developing the migration plan.
- Quick Apply$200K - $250K •NP Staffing Solution • New York, NYThe Senior Vice President of Sales & Operations is a senior leadership position that will build market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships for the consultancy.
- Quick ApplyCynergisTek Inc. • New York, NY and 8 other locationsAs the Vice President of Sales and Marketing, you are a proven performer who will be responsible for leading all sales and marketing for a diverse portfolio of offerings including Cybersecurity, Compliance and Privacy Advisory, Consulting services and Managed Print Services.
- The Vice President / Senior Vice President will advise on real estate equity and debt fund formation for domestic and international funds, joint ventures and transactions for various Blackstone real estate funds.
- Liaising with subject matters experts regarding client and account issues related to credit, derivatives, brokerage, investment management products and trusts and estates services.
- Assist Director in identifying counterparties with deteriorating credit trends, perform monthly re-assessments of credit and regulatory ratings, document proposed rating changes, recommend counterparties for addition/removal from watch lists, and escalate specific credit concerns.
- As a member of the BAAM technology team, the BA/PM is mainly responsible for managing business critical development projects from inception (scope definition) to deployment (post-production support) involving the department's proprietary applications and interfacing 3rd party systems.
- Monitor the impact of marketing activities on core business KPIs such as monthly active usage, product views, and registrations. Deliver data-driven, innovative ideas on ways to improve client engagement.
- Engaging with US and foreign regulators on MUFG's sanctions compliance program to include managing complex regulatory responses on sanctions compliance-related issues.
- Providing "internal consultant" support to assigned Business Areas in completion of the full Business Continuity Planning life-cycle and enterprise solutions .
- Quick Apply
- Quick Apply$280K - $300K •Confidential Company • Newark, NJ and 3 other locationsSeeking a Vice President of Sales to lead a team of AEs selling to Strategic Financial Services accounts.