Vice President Client Services jobs in New York, New York (NY)
Showing jobs 1–25
- Quick Apply$100K - $500K •CNI Consulting Inc. • New York, NY and 13 other locationsThe Vice President is responsible for selling the firm's investment services to high net worth individuals. Other individuals will then maintain the ongoing client relationship while working in conjunction with the portfolio management team.
- Quick Apply$280K - $300K •Confidential Company • Newark, NJ and 3 other locationsSeeking a Vice President of Sales to lead a team of AEs selling to Strategic Financial Services accounts.
- Geneos monitoring tool to all servers to locate errors in the log, monitor file creation and updates, and check processes.
- Coordinating service delivery from a virtual team inclusive of support staff from a variety of functional groups such as accounting, performance, compliance, and securities lending.
- Execution skills - the role requires strategic thinking to define and design our service platform - combined with accountability and strong execution skills to drive and implement development.
- Oversee business profitability via ownership of client pricing and cost management (e.g., commission schedules, capital consumption, guaranty fund requirements and operational costs).
- Owns and ensures peer collaboration across teams and agencies, setting positive cultural tones, and proactively and effectively works with senior leadership to maintain positive atmosphere.
- Build trust and effectively manage relationships with clients by thoroughly understanding their needs, providing advice and delivering appropriate products and services.
- Quick Apply$100K - $500K •Confidential Company • New York, NY and 6 other locationsSell to high net worth individual stock market investors; highly lucrative compensation structure; work for an investment firm with a strong track record of success in both bull and bear markets.
- Confidential Company • Parsippany, NJThe VP, Client Services is accountable for the overall strategy in creating, expanding, retaining, elevating and managing the clients and prospect relationships within a defined business vertical. The Client Services organization and this leadership position has accountability for revenue, sales, delivery and client satisfaction for York's client relationships.
- Quick Apply$80K - $140K •Well known College in NY • Mount Vernon, NY and 14 other locationsThe Associate Vice President of Academic Affairs oversees all academic affairs of the College and provides supervision and coordination of curriculum and student academic support programs and services.
- In the role, the VP will work closely with the Sales, Client Service, and Operations teams to define and drive the strategy for each client segment in order to attract new business, retain profitable clients, and guide the prioritization of product enhancements to increase client satisfaction.
- Serves as a trusted advisor, leveraging core knowledge to recommend and promote Treasury Services solutions to clients while working within the risk parameters that protect the firm.
- A TRS Senior VP will have direct restructuring advisory and/or distressed debt portfolios experience coupled with strong financial and analytical skills.
- Quick ApplyCynergisTek Inc. • New York, NY and 8 other locationsAs the Vice President of Sales and Marketing, you are a proven performer who will be responsible for leading all sales and marketing for a diverse portfolio of offerings including Cybersecurity, Compliance and Privacy Advisory, Consulting services and Managed Print Services.
- Quick Apply$337K - $371K •Confidential Company • New York, NYThe Senior Vice President of Sales & Operations is a senior leadership position that will build market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships for the consultancy.
- Quick Apply$200K - $250K •NP Staffing Solution • New York, NYThe Senior Vice President of Sales & Operations is a senior leadership position that will build market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships for the consultancy.
- $125K � $130K •• New York, NY and 15 other locationsThe Vice President of People and Culture develops, leads, and implements strategies that enable all employees to perform their best work so that company can build a more equitable education system for young children.
- $150K - $187K •MTA Metro-North Railroad • White Plains, NYDevelop and execute innovative communications strategies and programs, including new, state-of-the-art technologies, to provide meaningful, accurate, reliable and consistent static and real-time information to customers and stakeholders.