Transaction Manager jobs in Anchorage, Alaska (AK)
Showing jobs 1–11
- Collaborates with the ANTHC Financial Department in maintaining, tracking, and controlling yearly expenditures for program related activity. Updates, reviews, manages and reconciles various accounts, balance sheets, general ledgers, statements, and spreadsheets. Develops, implements and maintains queries, forms and reports utilizing electronic databases. Processes required journal entries. Issues and tracks payments and refunds for assigned accounts.
- Assist with management of litigation including the selection and management of outside counsel and litigation and settlement strategy, and represent and counsel entities on government contracts and disputes, including bid protests, contract and subcontract claims, investigations and disclosures, and litigation.
- Under general direction of the ED Physician Service Central Medical Director and Chief Nurse Executive, the Emergency Services Service Line Director is responsible for the overall direction and performance of the integrated service line including the Emergency Department, Trauma Program, and Fast Track (ED) Services.
- The Territory Account Executive is responsible for managing and growing a book of business in hospital and physician accounts; identifies important stakeholders within the hospital/physician office environment that are decision makers for testing services; provide continuing education to existing customers and manages customer relationships; executes regional and national marketing strategies within the hospital ecosystem to key decision makers; has call point ownership of key hospital and physician accounts in a specified geography.
- The General Manager is responsible for developing, planning, leading and overseeing the daily business of For the Kids Foundation in all aspects including, but not limited to: financial management, employee relations, external relations and customer service. Successfully complete other duties as assigned.
- Efficiently manages staffing and scheduling, maintaining adequate staffing for patient acuity, budget, and census. Monitors staffing costs per unit of services on a daily basis and works with clinical coordinators and charge nurses to manage within budget. Develop and implement an annual operating and capital budget and maintain responsibility for the P & L.