Territory Representative jobs in Madison, Wisconsin (WI)
Showing jobs 1–10
- • Madison, WI and 4 other locationsThe Vice President of Sales is responsible for providing management leadership and oversight for the OneNeck sales team. This includes providing short and long-term strategic plans for sales leadership and for sales operations and implementing those plans to achieve desired performance and optimal customer satisfaction.
- Confidential Company • Madison, WIAs a Car Dealer Specialist you will develop and maintain a sales territory to meet and exceed profitability goals as defined by the strategic plan, annual sales budget, and desired levels of market penetration for overall volume, margin, and product line
- Developing sales opportunities to targeted user segments. Develop and implement distributor annual business plans. With the distributor, develop and implement key user account strategic and tactical plans that insure account penetration as well as the achievement of territory sales and profit goals.
- Develops, oversees and maintains direct distributor network servicing all customer channels, including major oil dealers, wholesale and retail petroleum marketers, independent c-store operators, installation and service providers, and specifying engineers.
- Quick Apply$190K - $300K •World Leading Biopharmaceutical Company • Madison, WI and 1 other locationImplement laboratory services agreements (LSA's) with bill account institutions; identify and develop partnering opportunities between prospective oncology clients and GHI.