Provides leadership, direction, and guidance to assigned staff. Develops goals and priorities in conjunction with employees, and assigns tasks and projects. Develops staff skills and training plans. Counsels, trains, and coaches subordinate staff.
Technical Director jobs in Anchorage, Alaska (AK)
Showing jobs 1–10
- Serves as a resource for technical information and responds to requests to identify, advise and direct regional health organizations, IHS and other agencies in existing epidemiological information. Develops plans for research and evaluation in a variety of subject areas.
- Proven ability to lead an organization to high levels of performance while maintaining morale and personal growth for employees in a union free environment. Ability to act as a positive mentor and coach to subordinates and instill a coaching environment in the organization.
- The Director of Finance and Administration provides both operational and programmatic support to the organization. The Director supervises the Alaska Pacific University (APU) Financial Services Division and is the chief financial spokesperson for the organization.
- Recommends system improvements for operational and clinical processes. Works with programmers and other HIT departments in testing of software, identifying software problems and requesting enhancements and/or remediation based on business requirements. Uses existing HIT processes, procedures, best practices, and software whenever possible into daily work.
- Manages and schedules assigned staff. Develops goals and priorities, and assigns tasks and projects. Develops staff skills and training plans. Counsels, trains and coaches financial and operations managers. Implements corrective actions and conducts performance evaluations. Provides leadership, direction and guidance in financial and technical strategies and priorities.
- • Anchorage, AK and 97 other locationsDefine information security controls and patterns that support risk assessments and support the development of secure architectures; provide technical security expertise to teams' solutions including communicating security architectural decisions, benefits, and risks.