TAX Manager jobs in Portland, Maine (ME)
Showing jobs 1–9
- The International Tax Manager or Senior Manager is responsible for providing compliance, planning and consulting services to expatriate and foreign national tax clients as well as multi-generational high wealth families with cross-border businesses and investments.
- Quick ApplyJAS Recruitment • Portland, ME and 16 other locationsThe Tax Manager oversees tax planning of entities by interpreting tax regulations; the Tax Manager also completes all appropriate tax returns and ensures compliance with relevant IRS regulations; the Tax Manager also advises on appropriate tax strategies for the organization.
- The Financial Services Tax Manager or Senior Manager supervises staff and seniors and reviews their work product for completeness and accuracy; primary work product will include federal and state tax returns and related work papers for corporations, partnerships, limited liability companies, individuals and trusts.
- The PCS Tax Manager or Senior Manager supervises staff and seniors and reviews their work product for completeness and accuracy; primary work product will include federal and state individual income tax returns, fiduciary income tax returns, gift tax returns, and estate tax returns.
- Quick ApplyVets First Choice (NewCo) • Portland, ME and 2 other locationsThe Vice President of Treasury and Tax serves as the global tax and treasury executive and is responsible for the tax and treasury matters of the corporation and global subsidiaries in planning, advising and managing the tax and treasury risk on behalf of the company.