Responsible for supporting statewide fund development efforts through the acquisition, cultivation, and stewardship of individual donors. Works with the event coordinator to develop and manage local fundraising events. Supports local leadership council and works to develop and steward those relationships. Coordinates implementation the fund development process within the parameters of the Statewide Fund Development Plan and in coordination with the Fund Development Team. Supports implementation of statewide development plans.
Talent Acquisition Manager jobs in Anchorage, Alaska (AK)
Showing jobs 1–16
- Assures the efficient operations and sound fiscal practices required to meet objectives through effective planning, staff management, and resource allocation. Assures the satisfaction of internal and external customers.
- Manages human resources performance and productivity. Directs the continuous improvement of the work products. Assures effective communication of issues and strategies between Human Resources and ANTHC core management team.
- Assist with management of litigation including the selection and management of outside counsel and litigation and settlement strategy, and represent and counsel entities on government contracts and disputes, including bid protests, contract and subcontract claims, investigations and disclosures, and litigation.
- Confidential Company • Anchorage, AK and 2 other locationsResponsible for marketing company Facilities Maintenance and Management core competencies to Federal Government Departments and Agencies, focusing on the Department of Energy and their major M & O contractors.
- Monitors, reviews and remains current in healthcare industry software trends. Participates in new initiatives as assigned. Actively seeks sources of knowledge regarding new trends in clinical and information systems, is able to apply that knowledge and share knowledge with team members.
- Quick Apply$275K - $325K •Ensures best in class delivery in the areas of Safety, Compliance, and Environmental Stewardship; recruits and retains top talent; creates a performance, results-oriented culture; develops and oversees implementation of strategic plans and budgets.
- Quick Apply$275K - $325K •Ensures efficiency, quality, service and cost-effective management of resources; creates a culture of operational best practices and continuous improvement; ensures supply and hedging functions maximize profitability within established risk parameters.
- Manages multiple sanitation projects in collaboration with customers, funding agencies, design engineers, construction personnel and other project management staff. Provides local program coordination with other Federal, State, Tribal and local programs. Serves as the technical point of contact with multiple communities providing engineering recommendations for project and non-project related requests. Provides leadership, direction and guidance to teams in project development, design and construction activities.
- Collects and inputs facility deficiency information into the Indian Health Service data systems and develops scopes of work and cost estimates for planning, design and construction phases. Oversees community facility master planning from development of consultant contracts to contract closeout. Works collaboratively with communities to secure project funding.