Supply Chain Specialist jobs in Rochester, New York (NY)
Showing jobs 1–25
- Advanced knowledge of production processes, supply chain planning, and inventory management.
- The Senior Business Systems Analyst (BSA), a member of the Information Services organization, will provide systems support for supply chain planning applications during Analysis, Design, Testing, and Deployment phases of the OneVision Oracle EBS project tracks.
- Implement new locations within the planning software from both functional and technical perspectives. Able to communicate effectively with worldwide staff.
- Quick Apply$170K - $225K •Consulting • Rochester, NY and 37 other locationsAs a Big Data/Cloud Enablement Senior Manager you will focus on managing the information supply chain from acquisition to ingestion, storage and the provisioning of data to points of impact by modernizing and enabling new capabilities.
- Supply Chain Management Project Team, especially the Project Director and Lead Analyst Provide in-depth analysis of User Requirements and develops both functional and technical specifications as part of the process to solve the users' needs. Designs solutions in current environment and creates new applications in new environments.
- Create schematics and PCBs in accordance with established Harris and IPC industry guidelines. Interface directly with Engineering, Manufacturing, Supply Chain, and Test Engineering to obtain information about requirements. Evaluate and implement new technologies, design processes, and software tools.
- The design initiatives will span technical disciplines and require a leader that can facilitate cost-benefit and performance analysis. This engineering leader will need to work closely with production and supply chain teams during the analytics and execution phases of initiatives. This individual will be responsible for communicating accurate cost projections over a multi-year period.
- American Wholesale Ltd. • Rochester, NY and 32 other locationsBenchmarking and sharing of best practices across all functions within the distributor businesses; ongoing investment in training and development as needs are determined.
- Formulate, lead and drive post-approval CMC regulatory strategy for marketed products with input from Product Lead as needed.
- Develop and implement spend management strategies including supplier assessments and rationalization, negotiation for best total cost of ownership, make vs. buy analyses, vendor managed inventories, inventory reduction programs, cycle time improvements, security of supply, supplier diversity, continuous improvement, commodity roadmaps, and procurement/stakeholder collaboration.
- The Manager, Operational Support- Primary Care Institute, as a member of the Finance Department at Rochester Regional Health will be responsible for leadership and coordination of all financial functions related to operational support for the all of the physician practices within the Primary Care Institute of Rochester Regional Health.
- Assist manufacturing in the testing, analysis, and troubleshooting of products being developed and manufactured down to the circuit card and component levels.
- Review/approve documents from a quality perspective to ensure materials and actions meet current compliance expectations; D=documents may include validation strategy, method transfer protocols, specification rationale documents, etc.
- Responds to questions and phone calls regarding donor suitability for long-term serial Responds to calls from and provides instruction to Center Medical Staff with donor suitability questions
- Quick ApplySuperior Plus Propane • Rochester, NY and 5 other locationsThe Vice President of Operations will have overall accountability for operations, logistics, sales and bottom-line accountability for developing and implementing strategic long-range and mid-range business strategies.
- Quick ApplyConfidential Company • Rochester, NY and 24 other locationsExecutes a variety of moderately complex and complex engineering assignments and provides detailed instructions in the design and/or project management of new and current projects, products, programs, components, tools and acceptance equipment under technical guidance of higher level engineers or departmental management.