Strategic Planner jobs in Las Vegas, Nevada (NV)
Showing jobs 1–8
- Providing regular and timely information about the hospitals' services to referral sources and the community through in-person visits, presentations, tours, conferences and health screenings.
- Serves as the primary Navigator for referral sources and for physicians; assists in the development of market specific strategies to support strategic plans and goals.
- Manages Human Resources responsibilities for assigned department(s) to include: create a work environment that promotes teamwork, performance feedback, recognition, mutual respect and employee satisfaction; quality hiring, training and succession planning processes that encompass the company's diversity commitment; adherence to the company's status quo third party representation philosophy; compliance with company policies, legal requirements and collective bargaining agreements.
- Responding to and coordinating Clinical Navigators' requests for in-service presentations to key referral or community groups and involving facility staff in making presentations in their areas of expertise.
- Miscellaneous administrative tasks as set forth by supervisors, including but not limited to: answering phones, schedule meetings, calendar management, office supply orders, maintain current client database, submitting Logon Service Requests on behalf of the department, maintaining files and SharePoint, completion of basic reporting, etc.